VEET Cold Wax Strips

by Veet

Veet facial wax strips: Long lasting smoothness Freedom form unwanted hair for up to 4 weeks Specially formulated wax

Never used this before... Is it okay to be used on a sensitive skin... VEET Cold Wax Strips ?
But does it hurt?! Lol
What's the difference from these and the other wax strips veet has?
Start your review of VEET Cold Wax Strips!
Product Highlights
I've used this product to wax upper lip and eyebrows, works pretty good!in reviews
It works very well and isn't painful.in reviews
I like using these products easy to use and not painful I would recommend it in reviews
Carole R.
Murrieta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
VEET Cold Wax Strips uploaded by Carole R.
Son muy fáciles de usar y su logra una depilación rápida cuando tiene poco vello, deja tu piel suave pero también hay que hidratarse para no tener irritación
Josette F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend this product as it worked as it was advertised. It wasn't as painless as I had hoped, but it did the job at a reasonable price.
Paulett J.
Manchester, NH
When I want to get rid of some hair in small areas I like to use the cold wax strips. It easy and quick however in very short hair areas probably won't work as well since is not hot. But the price is good because you do it at home faster. I will biy them if its an emergency
brandie N.
Vine Grove, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work good.. I like then and the Sally Hansen ones.. they both work about the same.. only real difference is the price
Lizbeth G.
VEET Cold Wax Strips uploaded by Lizbeth G.
Wax strios work great once you get them warmed up to the consistency the hand part is getting it to that point since you have to do a lot of rubbing to get it warmed up. To much work in my opinion. Great for above the lip area. I also use it between my eye braws.
Stefania M.
So here is the thing: this is a drug store wax kit! That being said you can't have too high expectations on this. It gets the job done but I know its hard to get it the first time. The hair must be longer in order to get better results. If you shaved recently, WAIT, or it won't work on short hair. Also you need to pull out the stripes QUICKLY against the hair growth otherwise you'll end up with a lot of wax on your legs, redness and unnecessary pain. After you remove the stripes there will be some redness that might last a couple of hours. So if you have plans like going to the beach or a hot date don't use it the same day!
Jill W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Want to feel like a hairless goddess, but don't want to go through the embarrassment of going to a salon and showing someone else the state of your hairiness? Then this product is for you! It's much more affordable than a salon treatment as well! 20 strips is enough for me for about 3-5 sessions; I like to wax my face, bikini line, and sometimes arms. I will occasionally get a little bit of redness and breakout a little on my face from these, however. They work well on my bikini area and arms though. They are definitely not pain-free, so be prepared!
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
2,476 reviews
VEET Cold Wax Strips uploaded by Faith D.
VEET Cold Wax Strips uploaded by Faith D.
My mother in law bought these & she told me they didn't work for her so of course I had to use 1 to know if it worked for me because we have different skin types she's in her 40's with dry skin I'm in my 20's with oily skin but for both of us it just got a few patches but left most it's extremely hard to remove the sticky residue I used coconut oil & exfoliate I can not recommend this product it doesn't really work at all & it's to hard to get off plus it left my skin irritated too much.
Dana A.
San Antonio, TX
I'm an esthetician so as expected I was skeptical about these sort of items since you're not supposed to let wax get cold when doing it properly. After stopping by my best friends house before she had a last minute event to attend, she asked if I could please use these on her (face/chin). She ended up with hair left behind and it didn't seem to work as well as she expected.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Id prefer this of all wax strips. Although it can get messy and stick, it does the job really well leaving my skin smooth and hairless.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pradnya K.
il y a un an
Bianca B. il y a un an
Yes, veet is gentle . I recommend heating the strips with a hair dryer, careful not to over heat as this will lead to wax burn. Be sure to pull the wax strip in an upward direction and use the wipes it comes with to calm skin and to remove residual stickiness. Hope this helps . Goodluck