BY VEET #77 in Waxing Kits

Veet facial wax strips: Long lasting smoothness Freedom form unwanted hair for up to 4 weeks Specially formulated wax see more...

• But does it hurt?! Lol1 Answers
  • What's the difference from these and the other wax strips veet has? 1 Answers
  • Does this wax wipe off easy? Or does it stick to everything after...1 Answers
VEET Cold Wax Strips
  • "I've used this product to wax upper lip and eyebrows, works pretty good!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like using these products easy to use and not painful I would recommend it " in 1 review
  • "It works very well and isn't painful." in 1 review
Braitlyn K.
Jeanerette, LA
I love veet wax strips. The oil wipes always help remove residue. They smell great and are very self explanatory. The only downside is the residue, and that they leave behind my Some peach fuzz sometimes. The new ones that you don’t warm up aren’t as good as the older ones though and broke my skin out terribly.
chrys j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These WORK! I used the ones for the face because I trust the brand. Let me tell you, these cleared out my bestie's underarm hair in 20 seconds!😂 The only downside, if you use the ones for the face, there may be irritation. Just follow up with alcohol, though and you will be okay!
Lizbeth G.
Wax strios work great once you get them warmed up to the consistency the hand part is getting it to that point since you have to do a lot of rubbing to get it warmed up. To much work in my opinion. Great for above the lip area. I also use it between my eye braws.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My mother in law bought these & she told me they didn't work for her so of course I had to use 1 to know if it worked for me because we have different skin types she's in her 40's with dry skin I'm in my 20's with oily skin but for both of us it just got a few patches but left most it's extremely hard to remove the sticky residue I used coconut oil & exfoliate I can not recommend this product it doesn't really work at all & it's to hard to get off plus it left my skin irritated too much.
Jill W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Want to feel like a hairless goddess, but don't want to go through the embarrassment of going to a salon and showing someone else the state of your hairiness? Then this product is for you! It's much more affordable than a salon treatment as well! 20 strips is enough for me for about 3-5 sessions; I like to wax my face, bikini line, and sometimes arms. I will occasionally get a little bit of redness and breakout a little on my face from these, however. They work well on my bikini area and arms though. They are definitely not pain-free, so be prepared!
Stefania M.
So here is the thing: this is a drug store wax kit! That being said you can't have too high expectations on this.

It gets the job done but I know its hard to get it the first time.
The hair must be longer in order to get better results. If you shaved recently, WAIT, or it won't work on short hair.
Also you need to pull out the stripes QUICKLY against the hair growth otherwise you'll end up with a lot of wax on your legs, redness and unnecessary pain.
After you remove the stripes there will be some redness that might last a couple of hours. So if you have plans like going to the beach or a hot date don't use it the same day!
Natalia A.
Baltimore, MD
I always use it! If you are not used to it it will hurt in the first couple times. After 2 or 3 times your hair will grow so thin that won't hurt at all. To do it you will need a hairdryer. At least I use the hairdryer to heat up the wax before I put on my skin. I have been using it for more than a year and I don't need to use the facial anymore because my hair do not grow at all. It is amazing. Now I only use on my legs every 6 weeks.
Shakis D.
I have been using Veet wax strips for 2 years now. I love them! The price is great and if I need to do a last minute wax these strips comes in handy. They remove a lot of hair but not all of it. However, it removes enough to the point that people will not notice the other hairs. I use it on my upper lip and chin. Overall, a great product!
Amie L.
I don't care for the leg strips because I don't think they work for me, but I love the facial strips! They're perfect for waxing your lip, and the smoothness lasts a long time. I use it about once every 6-8 weeks, but I think if you have coarse hair it would last a good amount of time as well. I'd recommend!
Aaliyah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Easy to use and warm up which is by rubbing your hands with the strip in between. i just wish these were dissolved by water which cold help if extra wax sticks to you. speaking of which i used an old strip and the strip did not remove the wax instead i had to pick at my skin which left it raw and red. but that was only one time. i would buy again because the strips are made better than other wax strips
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
How bad do hurt and do they do a good job
Stephanie L.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does this wax wipe off easy? Or does it stick to everything after using?
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
I`ve always wanted to try waxing myself instead of having to spend a ton of money to get it done at the European Wax Center, does this actually do the work?
Teresa G.
Does this work as good as going out and getting waxed by someone?
Marissa A.