BY VEET #13 in Hair Removal Creams

Veet Caring Touch Bikini & Underarm Hair Removal Cream Kit.
Essential oils with velvet rose fragrance.
Dermatologically tested. see more...

Palmira B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will discuss the job but the two times that I tried this and gave me a nasty chemical burn and I did not go over the time indicated on the bottle so I think that it just gave me an allergic reaction but it was absolutely horrible so I don't have anything really to review about it besides no it's a big bottle there's a lot of product but I was allergic to it and it doesn't smell harsh at all
XueXia B.
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful using products like this. It did the job by removing unwanted hair in the bikini area but my skin was so red and irritated that I didn’t think it was worth it, plus I never liked the smell of these products. Will probably stick to just using this for my legs or just use a razor.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Going to wax salon has proven to not only be expensive, but sometimes causes discomfort. I have chosen Veet due to reviews I have heard from friends and I did not regret it at all!
Amber M.
I used this to get rid of the down under and let's just say my body hates me. It burned so bad and it left me a rash and made it very painful. Use at your own risk. I personally won't buy again.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Daiana u.
Que te vean con una línea del bikini sin depilar podría ser tu peor pesadilla, pero gracias a Veet siempre te puedes ver mejor. Escoge el producto Veet ideal para ti dependiendo de los resultados que buscas y el tiempo del que dispones.

Si quieres resultados rápidos cuando estás presionada por el tiempo, el producto perfecto para depilar el bikini es la crema depilatoria o si lo que buscas es una depilación de larga duración puedes escoger la Cera Tibia Veet o las Bandas de Cera Fría de Veet.

Para lograr en forma rápida y sin dolor una línea de bikini lisa, prueba la Crema Depilatoria Veet. Está especialmente desarrollada para la eliminación del vello fácil y para mantener la piel hidratada. Sólo ten cuidado de mantener la crema lejos de tus áreas íntimas y nunca dejes la crema en tu piel más tiempo del recomendado*.
Dacy D.
When I have some down time, I like to use this cream instead of shaving. It does a great job dissolving your hair. Works great with sensitive skin, I would highly recommend it if you're looking for an alternative from shaving. Leaves my skin smooth, and no razor bumps! The only downside I think is time, and the smell! It kind of smells like eggs after a couple minutes. But it obviously goes away if you use soap and water to clean yourself afterwards.
betty j.
This product is so amazing. I love it a lot and this it works so great. It is kind of pricey but it’s is so worth it. If you are looking for something simple that works really well the. I recommend this to you.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
Getting ready for the beach? Your wedding? Or just to stay on top of things well or under. I like this removal cream. I used it in preparation for the beach so hair wasn't even a concern. Also on my honeymoon. I wanted to just enjoy myself and not have to worry about the whole shaving issue. Plus when your first married you like to give the illusion you don't get hairy. Well we do. It this can make hair removal quick and painless!
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive skin and this cream intricate the crap out of my skin ! It got really red and burned . Idk if it's the products that's where to strong but you can definitely smell it once you open it ! It might not have the same effect on all people but I would definitely recommend just applying a small portion for a first time user !
Frish Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It says do not exceed 10 mins I put it for 7 and when I washed it out it didn't remove much so can I apply it again right away ? How long do I wait so I can use this again ?
Kay G.
Illinois
How's the pain and does this work effectively ?
Corinne R.
Salisbury, MD
How well does this product do at removing stubborn bikini area hair and how long does it last?