Veet Caring Touch Bikin & Underarm Hair Removal Cream Kit

Veet Caring Touch Bikini & Underarm Hair Removal Cream Kit.
Essential oils with velvet rose fragrance.
Dermatologically tested.

Son buenos estos rastrillos ?
How's the pain and does this work effectively ?
How well does this product do at removing stubborn bikini area hair and how long does it last?
Start your review of Veet Caring Touch Bikin & Underarm Hair Removal Cream Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Panama, PANAMA
I’m not a 100% fan, you could say I’m 90% satisfied. The thing with these strips is that it leaves your skin sticky and you have to really clean it up with the thingys that come inside the box. Plus, it’s hard to get all the hairs removed without using the whole box, feel me?
Cellulite, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
103 weimar st buffalo ny
I love veet products started using them at about 15 years old and now I am 25 still using I would recommend for sensitive skin people this definitely helps prevents getting razor burn and those ugly bumps that appear after shaving ladies must try
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness
Phoenix, AZ
Will discuss the job but the two times that I tried this and gave me a nasty chemical burn and I did not go over the time indicated on the bottle so I think that it just gave me an allergic reaction but it was absolutely horrible so I don't have anything really to review about it besides no it's a big bottle there's a lot of product but I was allergic to it and it doesn't smell harsh at all
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this kit! It’s my go to summer must have for removing leg and arm hair. The removal tool is helpful. Just need to glide on your area with applied cream after certain time. Easy to take off the cream and hair at once.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Jacksonville, FL
Going to wax salon has proven to not only be expensive, but sometimes causes discomfort. I have chosen Veet due to reviews I have heard from friends and I did not regret it at all!
Dryness
I used this to get rid of the down under and let's just say my body hates me. It burned so bad and it left me a rash and made it very painful. Use at your own risk. I personally won't buy again.
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually get this for my upper lip and eyebrows. So I’ve never used for bikin area or my under arms all though I might start. I get these at Walmart. Because they are a little more other places
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Sagging
Gardendale , AL
Veet Caring Touch Bikin & Underarm Hair Removal Cream Kit works fairly well at removing somewhat stubborn hair. It doesn’t dry out your skin but the scent could use some improvement.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
133 wynnsum trail
Purchased at: Walgreens
I found this hair removal cream to work most everywhere on my body except my stubborn bikini hair. It got mostly all of it off except a few thick hairs thumbs up
Ask a question to the Influenster community...