Veet® Botanic Inspirations™ Warm Sugar Wax 1 Kit

by Veet

In this pack: 8.45 fl. oz. (250mL) jar of wax; 12 fabric strips; 1 spatula with temperature indicator; 1 leaflet.

How much does this run, anyone have a good coupon?
Start your review of Veet® Botanic Inspirations™ Warm Sugar Wax 1 Kit!
Hayward
Great product, hard to do yourself when you make as much of a mess as I did and when you know when the pain is coming (if you attempt your own bikini like I did) otherwise super value for money way cheaper than a salon especially if you have patience
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Peekskill , NY
These are my favorite wax strips that I use on my face (upper lip). They're so much easier to pull apart than the clear plastic brand. And no matter how long they've been on my shelf, they work just as great as the day I purchased them, unlike the other brand that eventually you won't be able to get them apart. I love the towelettes that comes with them and would buy extras if I could find them. I have been disappointed when I couldn't find Veet Strips and was forced to buy the other brand.
Dry / Redness
Boston , MA
This product deserves 5 stars. I think the people who didn't rate it well simply don't know how to use it properly. It's a sugar based wax, so it rinses off in water -- no wax remover necessary. I bought this wax off Amazon--I haven't seen it sold in stores. I would buy this product again.
Oily, Combination / Blackheads / In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne
Oakland, OR
I actually liked the results that I got with this sugar waxing kit. Here are a few tips for success: 1. Follow the instructions on warming it up carefully. 2. Spread the wax on thinly. 3. Quickly slap a strip on over the wax, keep it taut, and pull. 4. If you have super thick dark hair, it might be better to try a more conventional wax. (I used this product for my face, and my face hair is dark, but thin.) 5. Sugar wax is not as hard on the hair as regular wax, but it's a little bit more gentle.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dryness, Itchiness
Lexington, KY
Easy to use wax that goes the mile. I picked this up on clearance and it's sold me to shop the full price version. I use this on my face only. The process is simple. Heat wax in microwave, spread a thin layer and use the strip to rip the hair away. For my upper lip I end up missing a few strays right by the lip line. Nothing a little tweezer can't fix. I highly recommend purchasing a wax remover, as it does not come off easily with water.
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Gainesville, FL
Oh what a mess!!!!! It would be to hot then to cold the only reason i gave it 2 stars was for the handle that came with it hair would still grow right back even after months of letting it grow out and ive been waxing for years that dose not happen ugh i hated it good if you are just doing your eyebrows but still extreamly messy the old one they had was a million times better oh well i wont be re buying it thats for sure
So I've been waxing since I was 19. I bought this since its sugar wax and it doesn't irritate my skin. I was sooooo disappointed. It's really a glump of nothing that doesn't live up to its promises.
Combination / Dullness
Doral, FL
Veet® Botanic Inspirations™ Warm Sugar Wax 1 Kit uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.
My first choice in hair removal. Easy to use, inexpensive and effective. This is the most economical option for what I want
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Dryness, Eczema
Pembroke pines , FL
la he usado por añoa! y me gusta porque si te equivocas te la puedes quitar con agua y no quedan pegotes!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Trenton, NJ
Haven’t tried this product yet. I bought it for about six bucks . Looks pretty easy so we will see .
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Itchiness, Moles