Veet® Botanic Inspirations® In Shower Hair Removal Cream (Sensitive Formula)

The In-Shower Hair Removal Cream has been designed to fit in with your busy routine. The water-resistant formula works while you shower so you can get on with your day. Whether you’re at home or away on a relaxing weekend getaway, our simple body hair removal method is at your disposal — giving you the smooth skin you want no matter where you are.

What's more, our sensitive formula not only removes hair effectively, but also contains naturally sourced Aloe Vera, hydrating your skin for up to 24 hours.

Ingredients: Water, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Ceteareth-20, Calcium Hydroxide, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Mineral Oil, Magnesium Trisilicate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide

does it leave a smell on your skin?
Does this really work? I have sensitive skin and most products damage my skin
Do you think it's worth it? Can I remove the hairs? Even in the bikini region?
Start your review of Veet® Botanic Inspirations® In Shower Hair Removal Cream (Sensitive Formula)!
How would you rate this product?
Hurricane, WV
I don’t normally have sensitive skin but pretty much all hair removal creams break my skin out terribly, except this one. I’d decided to give it a shot after finding it significantly discounted when a department store chain was closing down. I did have to leave it on longer than suggested to get it to work but work it did. It left my skin silky smooth with absolutely zero irritation! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was bc I was still left with little dark spots aka the roof of the hair.
Cellulite, Dryness, Itchiness
Riverview, FL
I love this stuff but one time i forgot i applied it until it was too late and i had a chemical burn and every hair follicle bled. All the hair was gone though. FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS. Even though i looked like i was attacked by ants for 3 days i still love it. I just set a timer now
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I tried this and personally did not like it. It is the sensitive formula but my skin must be extra sensitive because it burned me. I know it has worked for some people but it did not work for me. So I would just say try it if you’re curious.
Boise
Great for removing hair that you don’t want to shave off all the time. It’s a nice change from the bald. Works for my skin type I have very sensitive skin and it didn’t bother my skin what so ever. I would like to see more scented products.
woodbridge
I love this hair removal cream because it remove my hair so easily and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. Although it is a little hard to remove the cream with the sponge that comes with the cream but I just use something else
Na
Doesn’t work ! I really don’t like this at all 👎🏼👎🏼 You have to wait forever it at least felt like . I try over and over again and just didn’t work for me . I would not buy that’s just me . I would recommend.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Chickamauga, GA
I mean it works. Just follow the directions. And no matter which “razor free” hair removal cream you buy. They all stink. They all smell like you burned your hair off. Partially because that’s what it does.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Moles
Jacksonville
It was better than nair, it smelled better it was a better price point per ounce if I remember right, it came with its own spoilage, it took longer to remove the hair, and did cause some skin sensitivity.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Mississauga, ON
I always have issues with the creams, too messy for me and the results are not as good as expected or as it can be with a proper razor or waxing at a salon... Definitely not for me
Cellulite, Itchiness, In-Grown Hairs
Sanger, CA
I used to love this product. Results were great and last long. It is very easy to used and faster than wax. I would recommend this product. The price is ok as i got good results.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...