Veet Body/Bikini/Face Wax Kit

by Veet

Veet Body/Bikini/Face Wax Kit: For Use On: Bikini area, underarms and face Features: Ready to use wax strips with Vitamin E and almond oil for sensitive skin

I have always wanted to try bikini wax strips but I don’t know what brand to get. How well do these ones work?
Does anyone else have an issue with foundation not covering the area waxed? I wax my upper lip and find that foundation doesn't stick even when using primer. It's really awkward as you can see the skin is a different shade! Is there any solution??
I have never ever waxed before and I am going to a party on Saturday so i bought these. I have a little bit of peach fuzz on my upper lip and i have some hair on the sides of my face that I am looking to get rid of. What would be the best approach for removing the hair on those areas? Also, will it leave any redness, if so for how long?
Start your review of Veet Body/Bikini/Face Wax Kit!
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this before and i found that it didn't remove my hair at all. it left my skin red and splotchy. i would not recommend this
Sligo
Love the face wax it works so good to get them a lip hairs . And it's very affordable because they last for a long time
I really would like to try it 💜 so i think its easy to use and very simple 😭 which offers your time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...