Veet 3in1 Spray on Cream Hair Remover

by Veet

#10 in Depilatories

Veet Spray on Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Formula. Moisturizer complex with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. Worry about your sensitive skin but hate the idea of not having smooth skin? Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Sensitive Formula was designed especially for women with sensitive skin who want smooth skin. The cream contains moisturizers, plus Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.

Is it worth buying?
Hi ladies! To those who have tried it, would you recommend? I’ve heard mixed reviews about it and I’m not sure if it’s worth the try? Thanks!
Start your review of Veet 3in1 Spray on Cream Hair Remover!
Product Highlights
I would much rather shave or even wax(I HATE waxing...it hurts!)in reviews
It's a great product but it smells really bad!in reviews
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Veet 3in1 Spray on Cream Hair Remover uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good waxing spray, for parts of your legs 🦵 or body you can't reach. I don't like the smell of the spray but all of them smell like that
Monica S.
Linden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Worked great,left sky skin super soft and the product itself worked great,didn’t need a second application
Vanessa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Doesn’t smells as terrible as some of the other products out there! I just apply and let it sit for 15 mins and then hop in the shower and rinse!
Megan H.
Effective hair removal cream and the applicator is bone of the best for removing product. This leaves skin soft and smooth after use.
Nicole B.
Melbourne, FL
Worked at removing my hair but the smell was very off putting. Compared to traditional razor this eliminated the fear or razor bumps and my skin reacting. So this did work well for my sensitive skin and the price point is not that bad.
Jameara B.
Annapolis , MD
Effectively removes hair if you have time to do the process at least twice prefer nair although it smells better than nair
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter was scared to shave, but is hairy like her father and I, so I wanted to find a solution for her. This hair remover works great! She loves it! She even uses it under her arms. She uses it about once a week and the plastic product remover (shaped like a wide razor) works fantastically! I have it set up on autoship on Amazon :)
Ashley K.
Longmont, CO
Doesnt work at all. Dont waste your money. I was so disappointed i spent the money i did on this for it to not work. So mad.
Melissa P.
South Ozone Park, NY
This product is better than hair and it is used not as often. Your hair doesn't grow back as quickly and removes all hair .
Bobbi M.
Fife, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works good, I use it on my arm hair. I have darker hair and pale skin so the arm hair stands out. No itching afterwards and no ingrown hairs when it grows back. The only thing I don’t like is that I have to scrape it off, it doesn’t remove the hair effectively if I use a washcloth or just try to rinse it off. My arm gets irritated from the scraping.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie S.