Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesVeet
3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 678 oz

Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz

by Veet

#3 in Depilatories

Veet Fast-Acting Gel Cream removes hair gently and effectively, leaving your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, the dermatologist-tested cream comes in a pump bottle with a spatula for easy application and removal. The sensitive formula can remove hair in as little as five minutes, leaving skin smoother for longer than shaving. The effective Veet Fast-Acting Gel Cream penetrates your skin to dissolve hair closer to the root than shaving. Depending on texture and length, it removes hair in as little as five minutes. There's no leftover razor stubble or a danger of nicks and bumps. The dermatologist-tested Veet Fast-Acting Gel Cream keeps skin smooth up to twice as long as shaving. Veet products allow you to achieve silky, smooth skin. Backed by over 80 years of experience, Veet's easy-to-use products include creams and waxes that fit into your busy, modern lifestyle. Veet continues to introduce new products to stay in tune with women's hair rem

como se compra esto si alguen sabe digame lo plis
Can anyone recommend a great hair removal cream that is good for sensitive skin? I haven’t used one in a while but HATE having to shave the back of my thighs 🤣 it’s a struggle.
Start your review of Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz!
Marcela M.
Arlington, VA
Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz uploaded by Marcela M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The truth is, I think there is a lack of information on the label, I didn't know how long to leave it on my body, and therefore I didn't get the desired result.
Keren M.
Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz uploaded by Keren M.
Compared to every other chemical depilatory cream I have tried, it has a much better smelling, is much less prone to causing chemical burns, this stuff worked like a dream and I was not expecting that and now Ilove this product because it leaves my skin smooooottthhheeerrrr.
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz uploaded by María Fernanda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't like! The aroma is very hard , It only trims my hair. I prefer the laser depilation. When I used I always have my skin red :(
Yadany A.
Gaithersburg, MD
Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz uploaded by Yadany A.
Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz uploaded by Yadany A.
This hair remover is great! Better than any shaving job you could do. This is new look!!!!
Ava G.
lancaster
Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz uploaded by Ava G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wasn’t super wild about this. Only because I know how damaging it can be to leave hair remover cream on longer than directed. I found that it didn’t work when used as directed on my leg hair and really only works for my hands. Good for somewhat Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz sensitive skin though.
Kayla D.
Orlando , FL
Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz uploaded by Kayla D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I sometimes get really lazy and don’t want to shave. So I use this product and I love it. It’s easy to apply, doesn’t burn my skin or irritate it at all, and it does an overall great job at removing my leg hair.
Clau C.
Bossier City, LA
Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz uploaded by Clau C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestamente no es un producto que me guste mucho pero en su momento era lo que conocía y lo use y si me sirvió. Lo que no me gusta es que tienes que estar checando el tiempo para que no queme la piel, siento que es un tanto agresivo y también en olor 👃 no es algo que recomiendo como permanente pero de vez en cuando una urgencia y es lo único qué hay está bien 👍🏻
Kuuipo V.
Other than the smell I love tis product. When you first use it you don't notice the smell but later youmll notice the smell. It's not that unpleasant to smell and something you can bare with. It removes the hair in one go and I don't have to shave for twice as long as it would take when I'm using razors.
Vanessa U.
I really enjoyed how efficient the product was in removing the hair. My problem with this product was that the smell is really strong and chemically. Would love it even more if the added a nice fragrance.overall I would buy again even though the scent bothered me.
Sabrina P.
Brooklyn, NY
The scent is not too bad and the cream is so easy to apply on my body. The hair gets off in 15 mins max and has my legs and arms feeling smooth every time. The price of this cream is very affordable and I would definitely recommend it to others!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrie P.
Cohasset, MA
il y a 5 mois
Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz ? Does this sting or burn?
Deidra G. il y a 4 mois
No sting or burn, i prefer veer over Nair since it doesn’t irritate my skin
Odalis G.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
il y a un an
Veet 3in1 Gel Cream Hair Remover 6.78 oz ? what do you think about this product?
Aracely M. il y a un an