Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVeet

by Veet

Experience smooth and delightfully scented skin on your upper lip and chin with Veet 3-in-1 Face Cream Kit with Silk & Fresh Technology. While removing hair effectively, Veet not only hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours, but its fragrance technology is also designed to ensure that there is no lingering malodour. Now enjoy a pleasant hair removal experience for your upper lip & chin too!

Leaves skin feeling smooth and luxuriously soft; Experience smooth scented skin on your upper lip and chin; Leave cream on as long as needed without exceeding 5 minutes total application time

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VEET 3-in-1 Face Cream Hair Remover Kit, Normal Formula With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E 1 ea (Pack of 3)!
Baltimore, MD
VEET 3-in-1 Face Cream Hair Remover Kit, Normal Formula With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E 1 ea (Pack of 3) uploaded by Whitney Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This works better than Nair. I have sensitive skin and even when the skin feels raw, the other cream that comes with it soothes the irritation AND redness down. I’m pleased
Purchased at: CVS
This product worked well to remove the peach fuzz on my upper lip and my chip. However, that’s where it stops. I applied this to my cheeks and it started to tingle within a minute. I immediately took it off of my cheeks and it left my cheeks sore and tight. I applied ice and used the aloe Vera that it came with. The aloe vera didn’t work, and I think it made my skin feel worse. The next few days, I noticed little scabs on my face. By the third day, my skin had peeled in the cheek area and was dry. By the end of the week, my skin was back to normal. Aside from the reaction, my skin feels soft and there is no peach fuzz anymore. I did a patch test and nothing happened. I’m on the fence with this product. It works, but I want to try it again.
Vancouver , BC
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy and no painful solution for inconvenient hair in the face. I like this lotion because you just apply a small quantity and after a couple minutes clean with a cotton and it is done! Definitely works for me for small areas.

Looking for your answer?