Veet 2-Step Facial Hair Cream Kit

by Veet

Veet 2-Step Facial Hair Cream Kit: Get smooth and luxuriously soft skin for up to twice as long as shaving Enriched with vitamin E Includes hair removal cream and gentle finishing cream

I posted a review the other day. I had a bad reaction to this product and I only left it on for a total of 6 minutes, has anyone else gotten a chemical burn from this product?
Somebody knows if it is good removing the hair of the superior lip and chin?
Does it irritate your skin or burn?
Start your review of Veet 2-Step Facial Hair Cream Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a simple fast way of getting rid of unwanted facial hair fuzz. I do not like waxing it so this is a great alternative. It is Easy to use and it works very well. Surpasses my expectations. Yes I am satisfied. And yes I would recommend. Gotta stay smooth ^_^.
Grand Jct, CO
Hair removal pretty good, but not great. I have to be careful and remove it when the tingling starts or I end up with a sore face. Don’t think the finishing cream is any better than any moisturizer I currently have and it is thin.
Cellulite, Dryness, Moles
Charlotte, NC
I bought this product because I was using the one for your legs to tame my eyebrows. It’s easy to use and worked great on my eyebrow. I would definitely recommend this and buy this again.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es muy fácil de usar y no me irrita la piel que es super,delicada además dura bastante tiempo en crecer el vello y es económica y puedes encontrarla en todas partes
Johnson City, TN
Love love love this! I was able to wax my lip at home with no problem. I've never done it before but I got results better than when I went into a salon. The wax lasted 6 weeks easy
Bellingham, WA
Veet 2-Step Facial Hair Cream Kit uploaded by mandy S.
Veet 2-Step Facial Hair Cream Kit uploaded by mandy S.
I personally will never bye this again, I read reviews of people that have used this on dry or sensitive skin and they said it didn't effect them... I'm in tears right now... I applied to my face, set timer for 6 minutes and removed rinsed off and applied soothing cream... 6 hours later my face still hurts and I have burn marks. I'm not playing around😵, I am a aspiring makeup artist and my face is my canvas and this just screwed me... never again.
Sarasota, FL
My husband pointed out that I was starting to look a little dark around my upper lip. I panicked and went straight to the drug store to get some at home wax strips, i hate the feeling but it gets the job done. Wile i was there i say this cream. I was curious so i bought it and the wax i normally get. This cream was so gentle and effective. I dont have to mentally prep myself for pain like when I used to wax. This works great and there is no pain. I ended up giving the wax away because Im never going back to waxing after trying This Veet Cream.
Stretch Marks, Sagging
Great product I love the way it has been a great help it’s very soft feeling it compared better I’d rate it 10 the product does not need changed it meet my expectation I would buy again very affordable
Evansville , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased this product and I didn't even leave it on for the full 5 mins as it suggested. It was burning my face and left it burned.. I do not have sensitive skin .. and now i have a red burned face.. I would not recommend this product to any one!! Boooo!!! I tried using the finishing cream that came with it and it set my face on fire... beware chemical burns!!  And if for any reason you .. you do use this product and it happens to you... apply aplenty of Vaseline to your face.. and nothing that has fragrance... Vaseline worked wonders and helped the burning!!!
Dorchester, MA
Used to use this product a lot UNTIL one day while using it my face started burning and when I removed the cream in a haste my upper lip had been chemically burned. It was red for days and hurt a lot. I now use only wax strips and never again will use a cream.