Veeda 100% Natural Cotton Applicator Tampons, Regular, 16 ea uploaded by Robin S.

BY VEEDA

100% Natural Cotton No Chemicals 2 No Synthetics 3 No Dyes Veeda Tampons give you protection and comfort you can count on, made from 100% cotton they naturally fit your shape and they re hypo-allergenic and biodegradable. The applicator is made of plastic for a silky smooth and comfortable experience. Light to Medium flow. Absorbency 6g - 9g. see more...

Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
I was never one to seek out all natural tampons, but thought I'd try them since they were the same price as my normal brand. I was really happy with these. They are all natural cotton and very absorbent plus there are no chemicals in them.These will be my go to tampon from now on.
Kylie C.
EVERY tampon brand I had tried up until I tried Veeda irritated me so bad, and set off my pH balance resulting in an annoying infection. These saved me, I no longer have to dread starting my period and they are super absorbent. They are super comfortable and I haven't experienced any problems with them. So thankful that I've found these!!!
Robin S.
Prince George, VA
I just recently went to use these instead of the kotex and I now have no cramps what so ever! I love these and they were they same price as other ones too!
Chelsea R.
Winnipeg, MB
This is the best natural tampons I’ve used. It’s nice that it has a plastic tampon applicator.
Robin S.