BY VEDANTIKA HERBALS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Vedantika Herbals Instant Glow Mask brings all the goodness of nature in one pack. The mask is good for all types of skin. It makes the skin brighter and fairer within minutes. Multani mitti (fullers earth) deeply cleanses clogged pores and purifies the skin. Tulsi with its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic properties keeps the skin germ, bacteria and infection free and prevents acne and pimple reoccurrence. Sandalwood relaxes and soothes tired and dull skin. It slows down the ageing process. Nutmeg fades out acne/pimples marks leaving the skin clear and fresh. The glow mask locks the moisture of the skin cells and deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin. It reinvigorates and rejuvenates the skin. The face mask instantly makes the skin smooth, firm and youthful. For a radiantly glowing skin treat yourself with Vedantika Herbals Instant Glow Mask.

Review (1)
Manisha M.
Chennai, Tamil Nādu
Hello everyone, If your every wanting to have the glowing natural skin at whatever age you are, if you’re tired of all the tried and tested home remedies and annoyed by the way your skin reacts to all the chemical products out there in the market that claims to give your face that glow that you ever wanted?. Here's my answer to all you guys, I have tried this new product from this Ayurvedic Company called "Vedantika herbals". I know many of you would be like just another promotional article about herbal or ayurvedic stuff, but trust me this is not what you think just as the saying goes "Don't judge the book by its cover". So if you really want to know if this product works or not stay tuned. Many of you out there who just don’t want to spoil their skin using chemical products, you have dull skin, suffering from acne and their scars and you feel wish I can do something about it - you need this product in your life. I speak from the experience.

My first impression about this product when I received it was: - “Is it just Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth), if that is what it is then I have already tried it and it at times leaves my skin so dry and it just cleanses my skin I don’t find it giving me that glow needed” But No I had not set an impression about this product before in my head until and unless I give it a try and experience what it really is. So Yeah, I did as the direction says, took a teaspoon of the powder(Instant glow mask) added few drops of rose water, some honey which turned out in a paste form. I applied this all over my face and neck area and let it sit till it dried. The powder is not as fine as Multani Mitti is, It did have some grainy stuff mixed in the product which was Nutmeg- A note on Nutmeg- It’s an amazing ingredient used especially for acne prone skin. This powder also contains Sandalwood and Tulsi which are best products in India and used by generations back then for skin care benefits. So this product was a whole pack of goodness in it. No chemical products all natural, so you are rest assured that you are not putting any kind of harmful chemical stuff on your face.

So After it dried, I washed off my face with normal water and towel dried my face. Soon after I towel dried it, I could see the instant change in my skin , it became clean and softer than before. It did not leave my skin dry/itchy/strechy, my skin was feeling moisturized at right amount. The T zone on my face is usually oily after few hours and rest of my face is dry. After wash, I could see that my skin was even toned, just a bit of shine and not oily. Fade of scars and marks, I guess would happen only after regular use of this mask for few days. The product comes in 70gm packaging thus I guess can be used for about 10-15 times.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
Yes, I would definitely recommend this product for all ages. This is like a huge plus point for this product that it can be used on all skin types and at any age (15-90). Instead of going to beauty salons and spending so much money on facials etc that claims to do all the stuff but at the end has all the chemical stuff in it, I would say this product is worth trying on and grabbing all the benefits. Worth the price.

PROS
• Good package, perfect for traveling
• Can be used as Face Mask as well as Face Scrub
• Gives Smooth and even toned skin
• Easy to apply, does not have a strong ayurvedic smell
• Removed dead cells and clarifies your skin from impurities
• Fades acne scars and gives glow to skin on regular usage
Cons
• Available only online in INDIA - Not many people are aware of it, May not be available in your local supermarkets.
• Fair skin & fading of marks – May need to try this product out for few more times to actually confirm on this.
Ingredients
• Multani mitti (fullers earth) deeply cleanses clogged pores and purifies the skin.
• Tulsi with its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic properties keeps the skin germ, bacteria and infection free and prevents acne and pimple reoccurrence.
• Sandalwood relaxes and soothes tired and dull skin. It slows down the ageing process.
• Nutmeg fades out acne/pimples marks leaving the skin clear and fresh.

Direction to Use
Take 1 tea spoon powder. Soak in rose water for few minutes, add honey, make paste. Apply on Face and neck. Let is dry for few minutes then wash off with water.

Price