BY VECTRA 3D

Key Features:Kills fleas, ticks, sand flies, mosquitoes, lice and mites on contact before they can biteRepels pests for full month per doseComes in Four varieties depending on dog weight: Green for dogs 2.5-20 lbs, Blue for dogs 21-55 lbs, Purple for dogs 55-95 lbs and Red for dogs over 95 lbsContains: Dinotefuran, Permethrin, and Pyriproxyfen

Can be used on Dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older.; Fast acting. Reduced flea feeding in 5 minutes. kills fleas in 6 hours. Kills on contact. Parasites do not have to bite to die. Broad spectrum protection.; Monthly dose repels and kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting and sand flies, lice and mites (excluding mange mites).; Long Lasting, quick drying, convenient topical treatment with patented applicator. Remains effective after bathing or swimming.; Each monthly dose controls development of all flea stages; Prevents, controls and stops flea infestation and prevents re-infestation.

Kristen V.
Rockford, MI
I like what it protects against but it is quite messy. I have a Great Dane so we have the largest dose. Leaves a greasy strip on back for a few days but that’s probably normal. The label says to thoroughly wash hands for 15-20 minutes if you get it on your skin. That seems extreme, so then why is it safe to put it on my dog? It has protected him thus far though? My vet uses/recommends it but I just worry about long-term safety for both my dog and myself.
Christina R.
Mount Vernon
I work as a veterinary technician and have been using vectra 3D for years with no issues.