Véa Snacks Tuscan Herbs & Roasted Garlic World Crisps uploaded by Courtney W.

BY VEA

At Vea, we believe in savoring the journey even when it takes us off the beaten path, or we have to make our own path altogether.It's that taste for adventure that led us to find inspiration from the best recipes across the world, and thoughtfully craft them into something deliciously different.Like our Tuscan Herbs with Roasted Garlic World Crisps: delicious layers of Tuscan-inspired flavor with basil and a hint of oregano—combined with real ingredients like pearled barley—all baked into a crispy adventure in snacking.Because every day should have a little exploration and discovery.

Buy on Walmart
Amy K.
Toronto, ON
Very good. Lots of flavour and a nice crunch to it that will make you think you're indulging in something with far more calories than you actually are.
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
Crispy, but more like the consistency of a cracker than a chip. Great Herby flavor and deliciously low calorie. Highly recommended.
Caroline W.
Niagara Falls , ON
These snacks are affordable and come in single serves packets. Easy to do portion control.
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
Great savory taste if you like garlic and herb flavours. Good texture of a thin cracker. Definitely will purchase again and again. Price point is higher than almost all over snack crackers which is the downside along with availability, as it is only sold in one grocery store. It would be great to see Vea Snacks sold in more grocery chains. I received 1 bag complimentary from Influenster but bought a second flavour to try out since I had to take a special trip to find them.
Brittany N.
Hamilton
I received these Vea snacks from Influenster free in my Vox Box. I really enjoyed these crackers - the roasted garlic flavour is just right! These crackers are crispy and crunchy - I this they make a really great snack. I will most definitely try other flavours and crackers in the collection and buy this product again.
Athena M.
Calgary, AL
I need a lifetime supply of these after trying them free through Influenster. They went above and beyond my expectations and they had the best flavour and best crunch. These crisps taste so good on their own or topped with a little bit of cheese! I highly recommend them and they are so affordable
Stephy Y.
Richmond, BC
I got a bag of Vea Snack Crisps for #free from influenster to try and they are amazing. It's light but keeps you going throughout the day. Perfect for those who are calorie-conscious people like me. They are advertised that 12 pieces only equals to 90 calories. Bring on the crisps! The only downside is I find them a bit too salty. So in fact, I never get to the 12th piece.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received these free from Influenster and loved them. They have the perfect amount of crunch to them and are full of flavor with the perfect amount of basil and oregano and real ingredients like barley. There were a few different flavors to try and other types of products from Vea that i will definitely be trying soon.
Bearky K.
Calgary, AB
Not a fan of Garlic so this isnt my favorite one. But my friends ate them and loved them. Affordable and convenient healthy snack . Met friends expectations, for sure. Would purchase these again from this brand.
Natasha P.
London, ON
The Vea tuscan herbs tasted amazing and are packed with flavor. The only thing I didn't like was they were a little hard, I would prefer the crackers over the crisps. They were the prefect snack and gave me lots of energy. The bag is resealable so its easy to save for later. I would really recommend trying them. I can't wait to try the crackers. Thank you to Influenster for letting me try them free.