Véa Snacks Greek Hummus & Olive Oil Seed Crackers uploaded by Katelyn F.

BY VEA

At Vea, we believe in savoring the journey even when it takes us off the beaten path, or we have to make our own path altogether.It's that taste for adventure that led us to find inspiration from the best recipes across the world, and thoughtfully craft them into something deliciously different.Like our Greek Hummus with Olive Oil Seed Crackers: delicious layers of Greek-inspired flavor with chickpeas and a hint of cumin—combined with real ingredients like sunflower seeds—all baked into a crispy adventure in snacking.Because every day should have a little exploration and discovery.

Buy on Jet.com*
Shelby C.
Nashville , TN
They’re a bit on the pricey side so if there’s a sale I usually get a few bags. The ingredients are great which is what I love most besides the delicious flavors. Great for dipping in hummus or just snacking.
Amy K.
Toronto, ON
Best flavour. I could eat hummus all day long but realistically hummus doesn't travel well- making these the perfect on the go option.
Katelyn F.
Orangeville, ON
Picked these up from Sobey’s using the coupon I got in my complimentary VoxBox. They’re super tasty! I think I could easily eat a whole bag very quickly. I will try not to though as it is 100 calories / 105 mg of sodium per 6 crackers. Really delicious though and I could see myself trying more of their products in the future.
Megan K.
Edmonton, AB
Pretty good flavour, at first I didn't like it as much as the other flavour I tried out but the taste grew on me. I'm sure it would be amazing with hummus to dip. Texture is somewhere between a thicker cracker and a cookie. I got 1 bag complimentary from Influenster but bought a second flavour to try out. Biggest downside is availability and price point being higher than other crackers.
Cynthia D.
I liked the spicy quinoa variety a bit more but these were definitely still delicious, and I'm a huge fan of Greek flavours already so it wasn't hard for me to enjoy this and go out and buy more for us to have around the house as a super yummy snack.
Taneesha G.
I wouldn’t recommend this product strictly on the basis of cost vs quality. While the nutritional profile is greater than that of other crackers, it’s just not worth it for me. Go grab some zuchinnis, slap some salt on them, but it in the oven and bam! 1 dollar amazingly healthy chips/crackers (vs $7.00).
Alison F.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I really didn't like the taste or texture. The packaging is nice and easy to read the ingredient list. The texture and taste are not for me and I found they were too expensive. The nutrition factor is great but just not for me.
Shubham C.
LaSalle, QC
Really really liked this flavour so yummy makes for a light and healthy snack I usually eat this one while I'm
Studying so that I have something to much on and it's healthy also !! I think the price of this product is reasonable due to how much you get in it
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
While I love all of the snacks from this brand, the olive oil hummus was hands down my favourite!! It’s absolutely bursting with flavour and the kids love it too! I have to hide these or they disappear way too quickly!
Tanya M.
Mississauga, ON
Hummus and olive are my favourite flavours and so I enjoyed these crackers immensely. However, if hummus and olives are not your go-to, you may not enjoy these as much as I did.