Véa Snacks Greek Hummus & Olive Oil Seed Crackers uploaded by Beri H.Véa Snacks Greek Hummus & Olive Oil Seed Crackers uploaded by Katelyn F.

BY VEA

At Vea, we believe in savoring the journey even when it takes us off the beaten path, or we have to make our own path altogether.It's that taste for adventure that led us to find inspiration from the best recipes across the world, and thoughtfully craft them into something deliciously different.Like our Greek Hummus with Olive Oil Seed Crackers: delicious layers of Greek-inspired flavor with chickpeas and a hint of cumin—combined with real ingredients like sunflower seeds—all baked into a crispy adventure in snacking.Because every day should have a little exploration and discovery.

Shelby C.
Nashville, TN
They’re a bit on the pricey side so if there’s a sale I usually get a few bags. The ingredients are great which is what I love most besides the delicious flavors. Great for dipping in hummus or just snacking.
Amy K.
Toronto , WY
Best flavour. I could eat hummus all day long but realistically hummus doesn't travel well- making these the perfect on the go option.
Caroline W.
Ajax, OH
I only tried the other flavour but olive oil has very rich flavours so I would assume this would be delightful.
Teresa R.
Little Rock
Super crumbly texture, you can see the sunflower seeds and other ingredients, very mild yummy flavor
Holly C.
Raleigh , NC
Can you say YUM! I love these crackers for hummus, they’re a great snack that hold me over in between meals. I would recommend these.
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
Pretty good flavour, at first I didn't like it as much as the other flavour I tried out but the taste grew on me. I'm sure it would be amazing with hummus to dip. Texture is somewhere between a thicker cracker and a cookie. I got 1 bag complimentary from Influenster but bought a second flavour to try out. Biggest downside is availability and price point being higher than other crackers.
Tricina M.
Timberlea, NS
These snacks are so good! I was interested to see how well they compared to other cracker snacks and they have succeeded all my expectations! They are crunchy and the flavouring is just perfect! They taste so good I have them in my everyday snack essentials.
Katelyn F.
Arundel, QLD
Picked these up from Sobey’s using the coupon I got in my complimentary VoxBox. They’re super tasty! I think I could easily eat a whole bag very quickly. I will try not to though as it is 100 calories / 105 mg of sodium per 6 crackers. Really delicious though and I could see myself trying more of their products in the future.
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
I received a coupon for a free bag of these in my last voxbox. I wanted to love them because they're a healthy snack. But the flavour just wasn't for me. The bag is quite expensive so I gave them to my friends 5-year-old. She eats only healthy foods and she loved them. Ate the whole bag on our road trip. Depends on your taste in foods.
Dakota T.
They are super yummy, really healthy, and there my favourite crackers to buy wheni have company coming over and everyone always asks where i get them because they love them!

Target