HealthWellnessVCF
Contraceptive Films - 9ct

VCF Contraceptive Films - 9ct

by VCF

VCF Contraceptive Film, 9ct: VCF film helps prevent pregnancies Kills sperm on contact Does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VCF Contraceptive Films - 9ct!
Shauna J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
VCF Contraceptive Films - 9ct uploaded by Shauna J.
I tried these for the first time last night and I have to say I HOPE IT works! lol it was really easy to put in and I didn't feel it at all, it says to wait 15 minutes after application so I did but thats ok it gives you and your partner a chance to just cuddle and foreplay, I received as a sample of 3.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this product for years. Its easy to insert. Simply fold it once and insert. May stick to your finger sometimes, but it's easy to get off. Very effective if used properly. Once inserted wait 15 minutes before intercourse. I have used this as my only form of birth control for over 4 years. Great price. Can get it at target or Walmart for about 9 dollars. Will continue use.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,833 reviews
I have received a sample of this product recently and it was very easy to use. Didn't leave any sort of scent, residue or irritations.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,280 reviews
VCF Contraceptive Films - 9ct uploaded by Amber M.
I am not sure how to rate this product because I do not know if it is actually effective or not. It is very easy to insert and you cannot feel it. It is only 72% effective though!
Amanda L.
"I use this as a backup combined with withdrawal. I don't trust it enough to use it alone, because it's so hard to insert correctly. Imagine a tiny fruit roll-up. Your hands must be DRY, or else the film is going to stick to your fingers.

Tl;dr it takes some getting used to. I don't recommend using it on its own at all, because it'd be only 72% effective, given that it's difficult to use perfectly."

Nay T.
I use this as a backup combined with withdrawal. I don't trust it enough to use it alone, because it's so hard to insert correctly. Imagine a tiny fruit roll-up. Your hands must be DRY, or else the film is going to stick to your fingers. The directions say to fold it over the cervix, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to go about that when 1.) the film is going to fold and stick together as it's getting inserted, and 2.) it sticks to my fingers if I try to adjust it because of course they're going to get wet... Tl;dr it takes some getting used to. I don't recommend using it on its own at all, because it'd be only 72% effective, given that it's difficult to use perfectly.
Inna E.
Lakewood, WA
CRAP. It doesn’t matter what you do THEY WILL KEEP STICKING TO YOUR FINGER REGARDLESS IF ITS DRY OR NOT. Dont even bother. Updating my review: After 3 tries, it finally went in. Don’t follow the instructions, instead fold it in half, and place inside. It works, i’m not pregnant. BUT it’s still pretty tricky!
Taylor B.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
I’m giving it 3 stars because hey, I’m not pregnant. . But I don’t like the application. When you insert it starts to stick to your finger so it’s hard to get it to stay in. I like the gel applicators by vcf a lot more.
zach A.
camden tn
Used this product many many times. With no problems. Never tried any other brand so couldn't compare it. Very easy to use. Discreet. And is a safe alternative. Will definitely keep using this product for years to come. Makes for fun in the bed.
Melissa D.
Parma heights , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my guy are doing the family planning method of birth control because hormones really messed with me, so I like to use these on high risk days to give us that extra protection against getting pregnant.

Looking for your answer?