VCF Contraceptive Film uploaded by Amber M.

BY VCF

VCF Contraceptive Film, 9ct: VCF film helps prevent pregnancies Kills sperm on contact Does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases see more...

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I am not sure how to rate this product because I do not know if it is actually effective or not. It is very easy to insert and you cannot feel it. It is only 72% effective though!
Amanda L.
"I use this as a backup combined with withdrawal. I don't trust it enough to use it alone, because it's so hard to insert correctly. Imagine a tiny fruit roll-up. Your hands must be DRY, or else the film is going to stick to your fingers.

The directions say to fold it over the cervix, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to go about that when 1.) the film is going to fold and stick together as it's getting inserted, and 2.) it sticks to my fingers if I try to adjust it because of course they're going to get wet...

Tl;dr it takes some getting used to. I don't recommend using it on its own at all, because it'd be only 72% effective, given that it's difficult to use perfectly."
Nay T.

Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this product for years. Its easy to insert. Simply fold it once and insert. May stick to your finger sometimes, but it's easy to get off. Very effective if used properly. Once inserted wait 15 minutes before intercourse. I have used this as my only form of birth control for over 4 years. Great price. Can get it at target or Walmart for about 9 dollars. Will continue use.