Add a Photo

By VBEAUTE LIP SPREAD
#1120 in Lip Gloss
Who wants soft, perfectly tinted, luscious lips? We all do! Lip Spread Anti-Age Tinting Lip Gloss delivers silky smooth, lightweight moisture while imparting your lips with an anti-aging gloss. Formulated with self-adjusting vBotanicals that react with your lip chemistry to create your very own afterglow. The formulation also keeps your lips feeling soothed and hydrated, while working to correct and prevent environmental damage. Anti-Age Tinting Lip Gloss, Naked
Photos (2)
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have this in “Scandal”, and I’d first like to say that I love that this is fragrance free, and paraben free. It always makes me feel better putting on products knowing these things (especially ones by your lips..easily transfer into your mouth). The formula felt very soft and glossy to me, but not very sticky like some glosses. It did feel thick, and a little tacky but it also felt very moisturizing. It it pretty pigmented at first but it doesn’t seems to last at that high pigmentation for long, and if you spread it on thin it really it one that you can play with the depth of color you want by applying more or less product accordingly.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Dec. 26, 2015, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Vain
This brand is awesome. their products truly last and have amazing results. I have the distraction color in this lip gloss and its like a creamy maroon looking color. it hydrates my lips and keeps them soft with no creasing! love this product.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I also have the vbeaute Lip Spread in Distraction, but it's not my favorite. The color is a little too dark for me, the pigment is heavy. The texture is pretty tacky. It didn't stay on my lips, when I smiled it transferred to my teeth. Great.