BY MATRIX

maria r.
maria r.
Keyport, NJ
I really llove this product i recommend a lot is one of my favorite product i don't comared this product with no other
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Like the product has a wonderful smell but with my thick hair just seem to make it a little bit too hard to control
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
My husband uses this product to style his hair. It is a good hold however does not hold his hair all work day.
Jaime D.
Jaime D.
I bought this product a few weeks ago and as far as today I'm in love with it because I can actually get through the day with a perfect hairstyle. I highly recommend it.
Angie D.
Angie D.
Nottingham, MD
Love this stuff! Works great! Works really well on my hair. Especially use it on special occasions to keep my hair in place.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vavoom is great. its my go to and I'm in love. definitely will buy over and over again.
Thea S.
Thea S.
Savannah, GA
My husband loves this, great product sculpts hair great, styles hair great Definitely recommend this
Odessa B.
Odessa B.
Bay City, MI
Great product holds curls nice would definitely recommend just need a nickel size amount
Facundo B.
Facundo B.
Este Si Nunca Use Hace Una Banda.. Y Me Gusto Un Poco Nomas Pero Me Encanto. Muy Buenisimo