BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsMatrix
Vavoom Freezing Spray by for Unisex Hair Spray

Vavoom Freezing Spray by Matrix for Unisex Hair Spray

by Matrix

Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray is an extra-firm, fast drying spray that instantly locks in volume, texture and lift. Create dramatic styles that are full of brilliant shine and superior resistance. Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray is a PABA-free sunscreen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vavoom Freezing Spray by Matrix for Unisex Hair Spray!
Jon T.
Great product at a good price point. Hair stays exactly how I sprayed it at the beginning of the day. I have shorter hair that I permed. I had problems finding a product that would keep the curls in without frizzing throughout the day as well as give me volume and using just this product did the job.
Melissa C.
Boaz, AL
In my opinion this is matrix’s best hairspray, it’s been around forever. It doesn’t have a stout alcohol smell to it, it hold very well without being too sticky, and it’s good for the price. The only reason I give it four stars is because it still isn’t as good as Kenra 25, nothing is as good as Kenra 25.
linette O.
Cartersville , Georgia
good. its smell is perfect and it helps your hair I hope it helps them if it is very expensive I would say that there is too much product from pharmacies that are better
Kelly M.
Wilmington, NC
When I am finishing up with a client and I have everything where I want it, grab this to FREEZE everything in place! One of the best holds for a hair spray and very affordable !!! I keep this at my station at all times!!!
Bethany L.
West Columbia, SC
If it was a sin for hair to hold a curl, lets just say my hair would be an angel!!! But, I love to pop a curl in my hair for events and evening looks. I tried several brands of hairspray, and many worked well for taming the baby hair and frizzies, but my curls would still fall. [product:matrix-vavoom-freezing-hair-spray---11.3-oz] was a victory for me to find, because now my curls will stay all day and even survive the night. The bottle is reasonably priced, and it doesn't require an outrageous amount, so it lasts a long time.
Sabrina D.
This didn't really work for me in terms of "freezing" my hair, but I did like that the formula wasn't that sticky and wet feeling and I had no problem with the nozzle spray. The smell is so-so but does linger in the air for quite a bit, so be cautious about that.
Roseanne D.
Chicago
Great hairspray!??ive used it and it was good but Matrix total effects was definitely better! Both hairstyles stood to the test but total effects lasted longer !
Rayel F.
Mesa, AZ
Love this hairspray! Keeps everything in place for the day and no worries! I’ve bought a few bottles of this.
Jordan S.
Oakfield, TN
Great hair spray! Works really well! Price is okay. Smells good. Good hair spray would recommend
Allison S.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my favorite hair spray to use on my styles and updos! Strong enough to last in all weather and smells awesome. An absolute must have in my salon

Looking for your answer?