Vavoom Freezing Spray by Matrix for Unisex Hair Spray uploaded by Allie P.

BY GARNIER

Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray is an extra-firm, fast drying spray that instantly locks in volume, texture and lift. Create dramatic styles that are full of brilliant shine and superior resistance. Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray is a PABA-free sunscreen. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
If it was a sin for hair to hold a curl, lets just say my hair would be an angel!!! But, I love to pop a curl in my hair for events and evening looks. I tried several brands of hairspray, and many worked well for taming the baby hair and frizzies, but my curls would still fall. [product:matrix-vavoom-freezing-hair-spray---11.3-oz] was a victory for me to find, because now my curls will stay all day and even survive the night. The bottle is reasonably priced, and it doesn't require an outrageous amount, so it lasts a long time.
Kelly Q.
Wilmington, NC
When I am finishing up with a client and I have everything where I want it, grab this to FREEZE everything in place! One of the best holds for a hair spray and very affordable !!! I keep this at my station at all times!!!
Lereyza b.
Cartersville, GA
good. its smell is perfect and it helps your hair I hope it helps them if it is very expensive I would say that there is too much product from pharmacies that are better
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Maximim hold extra strength. The weightless hold that has your hair staying perfect all day. After sweating from a work out and then clocking in for 9 hours my hair looks just as it did when i started my day! Vavoom by Matrix Freezing SprayVaVoom by Matrix Extra-Full Freezing SprayVavoom Freezing Spray by Matrix for Unisex Hair SprayMatrix Vavoom Sheer Size Volumizing Gel Unisex 4.2 oz.Matrix Vavoom Gold Heat Blow-In ControlMatrix Vavoom Take Me Higher Root Riser Mousse, 8.5 Ounce
Autumn D.
Austin, TX
Great finishing spray. Its not heavy on my hair or weighing it down. Light smell thats not overpowering. The nozzle doesnt get clogged either, which i would run into with other brands. Sleek design of the can too. Matrix Vavoom Freezing Hair Spray - 11.3 oz
Ana M.
Literally the name says it all!! Seriously!!
If you are looking for a product that WILL NOT let your hair move, this is it!!
I personally am not a fan anymore of the stiff hair look but back in the day... ooh girl this was all that for me.
Flora E.
Madera, CA
This product works really good. My hair will get frizzy over time and this product will work good and I will use this in the mornings.Bought this at Walmart and after all I'm so satisfied that I will buy this product again.
Janet M.
I mean I would record this product like for example if you curl your hair and you want them to stay in or to sit down baby hairs it's a good product it's just your normal hair spray nothing to big! But it still works nicely
Kelsey S.
This hairspray is complete amazing. It smells oh so good, and gives your hair the perfect feel all while holding it in place perfectly. It is very effective, and it's a great price considering how long it lasts!
Natoshia D.
Works great but pricey! Wished their products weren't so expensive I'd definitely buy more! I love their shampoo and conditioner! But again to pricey for my wallet! Would recommend if you can afford it!