BY MATRIX

Work That Style... Show Off That Shine Shaping spray with medium hold works brushable, touchable shape and buzz worthy shine on hair. Stretches the limits of re-workability with an exclusive rapid re-shape technology... Spray on ultra clean and dries in a flash to let you style and re-style without stickiness or flaking. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix. Matrix guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix product, please retain your purchase receipt to a see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katherine S.
Converse, TX
I love that it keeps my hair in place but doesn't leave it sticky or stiff. I like when my hair is soft.
Anna B.
Lemont, IL
A go to for a strong hold that doesn't budge. If you need your hair to stay put this is the spray you want. Great for up-dos when you want your hair to stay exactly as you sculpted it. It's got a stronger hold than less expensive brands and a little goes a long way. If you want to use it everyday you will have to put on a very little otherwise you may feel its a bit stiff.
Jeri M.
I was very impressed with this product. I bought it mainly for those days I will be mostly outdoors. It doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff, but does keep my hair looking the way I left my house that morning. I also like the smell. I would recommend it to others as a good product for very active people. The only downside is that it is a little pricey.
Anmol H.
Its not the best hair spray but it gets the job done! For my hair it doesn't necessarily hold as long as I would want it to. Depends on hair type.
Sonya J.
Antioch, TN
This product has mega hold.. only use if you want no movement in your hair..it really holds your hair in place
LINDA S.
Wentzville, MO
Gives you great hold that last. Easy to use, not sticky or tacky feeling. Great smell too.
Rebecca V.
Great product. The whole hair care line is great. Really keeps hair under control while still making it feel soft and shiny.
Crisanta C.
El Campo
I've used this hair spray working as a stylist and I'd have to say it is one of the best out there
Keisha L.
Vancouver, BC
This hairspray is by the far the best, and I use salon only products. It holds hair through wind or daily activities and doesn't leave it sticky or look like too much hairspray has been applied. Definitely recommend!
Ashley R.
Uxbridge , Ontario
Hairspray with great hold to really keep your style in place all day no matter what