BY MATRIX

Matrix Vavoom Finishing Freezing Spray contains specific ingredients which gives hair maximum volume and hold. Shape, shine and control your hair. see more...

Fred H.
Spring, TX
Vavoom by Matrix Freezing Spray is a wonderful hair styling spray. Extremely effective. Great hold. Nice scent. As a repeat customer, I'd recommend. Use caution not to over spray to prevent buildup. This is terrific to hold styles in place.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Vavoom Freezing spray Helps hold the style I want and if I'm not satisfied I can easily brush it out and start again. I can get an all day hold with the Freezing spray. I like the light scent it provides. I can't think of anything I would change about this product.
Brittany S.
Pittsburg, KS
Vavoom by Matrix will keep even the most extravagant hairstyles in place.Before I started using vavoom I was using freeze it and I don't think I will ever go back. The hold last all day or night. This product smells amazing and I would recommend it to all my friends!!
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
This is my favorite hair product by far. It gives my hair volume and never makes it heavy or sticky. My curls stay all day long and I have found that it even keeps my hair put in rainy and humid days. I don't think I would ver be able to use anything else now!
Nicole R.
Hamilton, OH
Amazing. The smell. The hold the every lasting product last and last all night long. I can't say anything bad about this product. I would recommend to all my friends. I have Thick curly hair that's long. The bottle last forever as well. 100% satisfied!
Laura T.
Lyndonville, VT
When styling my hair and using a curling iron or hot rollers, Matrix Freeze spay is a must have! It has the best hold without the crunchiness that I have experienced with other hair sprays! I love this product and do not use anything else when curling my straight thin hair!
Taylor G.
Springville, AL
I love this hairspray! I have a pompadour hairstyle and it keeps it up all day and all night. It has a very strong hold and meets every expectation! I recommend this product only to people with high needs for hold!
Bailey S.
Hands down my favorite hairspray. It does exactly what I need it to do to keep my hair looking great. Plus it smells fantastic!
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
This is one of the best hair sprays I've every used! My mom always kept it on her vanity and I would steal it occasionally :)
Benjamin G.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is a great salon product that I would recommend to anyone! My friends works in a salon and she is always selling these.

back