VaVoom by Matrix Extra-Full Freezing Spray uploaded by Linda R.

BY MATRIX

Work that Body! Vavoom Extra-Full Freezing Spray combines continual hold with ultimate workability to lock in full volume, texture and high glamour.  Super fast-drying, clean-feeling spray shapes, adds support, lift and satin shine.  Helps provide UV protection for hair.  Voluminous.  Voluptuous.  Vavoom! For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Buy on ULTA
Linda R.
New Braunfels, TX
The Vavoom freezing spray works great for my customers that like there hair on rollers. I tease it up and spray the vavoom spray for lasting stay. My customers enjoy it as well. The scent of the spray is also great.
Michelle B.
Levittown, PA
This hair spray Works wonders! It doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky and it gives you manageable hold with volume. Has a pleasant smell without being overpowering. Doesn't leave flakes in my hair. A generous size. A little expensive but I'm willing to pay more for something that works well.
Jeanie B.
I want to love this freezing spray, but I just cant. I have purchased it a few times, but it never lives up to my expectations or the reviews I've read. It does not hold my fine hair hardly at all. I literally have to use half a can just to get my layered bob to loo decent. and then, it only holds a few hours for me.
Hillary S.
Charlotte, NC
My hair is curly but not a pretty curly on its own. i use a curl creme to help give the curls a better shape and then hit my hair with this on my way out the door. this really helps them hold their shape. if you use to much your hair will get crunchy so be careful!
sierra t.
So good ads volume and holds well but if we talk about the price tag for a smaller can like that than you not going to have money to spend on that curler $$$$
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
VaVoom Matrix is a good hairspray. It is strong and lasts a good amount of time, but it is way to expensive and you can find cheaper that does the same.
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh. That's all I can say. If it was under $5 it would get more stars. But it wasn't cheap and it can't hold my curls.
Annabel F.
Holds up-dos like no other! I do prom makeup and hair, and this stays put all night! could not recommend enough.
Jasmine J.
Harlingen, TX
I use this hair spray when I need my hair to really last all night.
Every prom, homecoming, etc etc I used this on my curls. I have really thick hair and this helped my curls stay pretty all night. Of course throughout the night they would soften but still looked fab!
Heather M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this hairspray because I have fine hair and also have sensitive skin. This spray gives a firm and lasting hold without giving me chemical burns on my sensitive skin. Smells great too!
sierra t.
While it holds well and all it does cost. Where can I find it on sale or cheaper? And is there a good brush or teas comb that works good with it