BY MATRIX

Vavoom Bust-Out Body Lifts and fills out flat hair to help form a full-bodied silhouette that lasts.  V-Lift Support Technology pushes hair up with a weightless styling polymer as ceramide reinforces the hair strand for voluptuous volume, texture and dimension.  Body uplifted.  Style supported.  Volume busts out. Bodifying Conditioner  adds incredible body oomph and lift to accentuate voluminous contours.  Perks up shine as light moisturizers tame and detangle with frizz control. Safe for color-treated hair.  Get your body noticed. For sale only in professional beauty salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity see more...

Kate W.
I use the vavoom conditioner and mousse and love them both. I can definitely tell when I use and and when I don't. This product give me noticeable volume for my lifeless hair.
Kayla K.
Spencer, MA
I love this stuff it makes my thin hair look so much thicker I don't know what I did before I bought this
Lacey H.
South Amboy, NJ
Very volumizing lightweight conditioner definitely recommend works well with the shampoo
Joanna B.
Tampa, Fl
This conditioner always makes my hair feel so smooth and soft I've always used the traditional conditioner and shampoo by matrix but this conditions gives my hair a little "umpf"!
Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
It can be drying, but gives volume! Smells good, at least to me. I would recommend it to my clients that want a decent product without a crazy price.
Olivia P.
Gilbertsville, KY
Wonderful product! Like most other matrix products, a little goes a long way so the price definitely pays off! My hair is still quite tangly even after applying this nearly daily.
caitlyn t.
Moreno Valley, CA
I absolutely love this product . it works great my hair is so clean and soft afterwards. I would 100 percent recommend this product. you should at least try it once. it's amazing!
Alexia A.
Cleveland
Sooo amazing! Leaves my hair so silky soft and I can never get enough ! I love it ! Makes my hair smells so good and so amazing!
Katelyn P.
I have never tried the shampoo but i love the hair spray and hope to try it soon. I went right through the hair spray since it was a sample size, although i does have a weird smell.
Whitney S.
Louisville, KY
I haven't used this conditioner in a while but I used to use this whole line regularly. I absolutely loved it, it gives you the perfect volume.