BY MATRIX

Jessica P.
Marysville, MI
This is a pretty good shampoo. It's probly not my favorite I've ever used. But it definitely did add body to my hair. I have very flat hair all the time and this definitely amped up my hair, my friends actually noticed.
Brianna E.
Tucson, AZ
It great for adding volume to you hair, but after a few washes I noticed I had a sort of film on my hair that wasn't comfortable to style. I felt like it made my hair oily.
Abbey W.
Pickerington, OH
Vavoom Shampoo gives your hair a lot of oomph! I enjoyed this shampoo a lot. It didn't leave my fine hair feeling greasy and gave me a lot of volume. It made it seem like I had more hair than I actually do!
Ana J.
I'm in love with this shampoo !! On god it's my favorite, I just love the way it leaves my hair so soft , you should really try and get your hands on this product!! 😻
Melinda M.
Warrenton , Mo
It made my hair feel a tad thicker but did not notice a huge improvement. It did Have a good scent and the consistency was nice as well.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Love Vavoom. Its great for my fine hair and really helps to add body since my hair doesn't naturally have any. Smells amazing
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Gives pretty good body body but for the price you can get much better for cheaper and that works much better
Kyra H.
Fargo, ND
Great smell that lasts all day! Doesn't leave your hair dry like many other shampoos. Great product overall!!
Alex E.
Corona, CA
I love this it smells amazing hydrated my hair so well and gives my hair a little volume but not too much.
Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
It's a wholesome product. Works well for the price! It also smells amazing!