BY MATRIX

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I have such problems with fine and limp hair. Therefore, I am always looking for hair products that will add a little volume. The scent is great but more importantly it gives my hair a bit of body that will last all day. I was not disappointed.
Mariah M.
This smells amazing and makes your hair look and feel so clean. Va va voom is right it makes your hair look and feel amazing and even adds volume to my flat boring hair. I LOVE every hair care product from this brand and that’s saying so much.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product because it works for a lot of hair types in man and women. Having a shampoo that the whole family can use is cheap and useful. Cleanses great and this does not leave your hair torn away from moisture . It is s great product and is worth its price.
Sam D.
Tucson
Does not work in any way shape or form if it might work for your hair but I want to take the chance it was kind of expensive and a waste of my time and money do not suggest it so sucky everyone was suggesting it so I said I would try it but no it was terrible
Emely T.
Love this scent! It’s so fresh and clean. Not overwhelming. Leaves hair soft and clean. Great price point. Good value for money. Would definitely recommend and would repurchase. I found this at a Ulta stores.
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This is a good shampoo especially if you have fine hair because it gives your hair the volume that it needs. You can get this product at many different places and it's not too expensive.
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
Love this shampoo ! It smells awesome and I love how great it lathers up. It makes my hair pop with volume and it feels Nd looks wonderfully clean. It is the best of its kind and will buy it again. I give 2 thumbs up
Serena b.
I was disappointed in this shampoo. My hair is fine, and often falls flat. This shampoo worked at first, but throughout the day my hair fell flat again. It smells and lathers great, I just wouldn’t get it again.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
My husband, myself, and my children all use this. I love all matrix shampoos. They add so much moisture and life back to your hair. Definitely recommend any of them.