BY MATRIX

BODIFYING CONDITIONER 13.5 OZ Design House: Matrix Fragrance Notes: The Trend Innovator Invent Style Reinvent Style Vavoom Products Do Not Use Animal Testing see more...

Dre G.
Austin, TX
Vavoom was always one of my favorite brands and I'm proud to still be a loyal product user. It's really great for my hair and keeps it feeling like I've been to the salon. However, it's so much cheaper and does a fantastic job!
Katherine C.
Homer Glen, IL
Been using the product for years. Great conditioner. As far as adding body and volume I'm not to sure because no condition seems to be able to add volume to my flat, fine hair
Jenna V.
I thought my hair was starting to look very flat. I was recommended this conditioner and I can definitely see a bit of volume back in my hair. Not as much as I would like to, but it isn't a miracle product.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the smell of this conditioner, but it does seem to make my hair a little TOO light. It also dries it out if I use it for too long. But for a night out its a great prep tool.
Daisy P.
La Palma, CA
Works ok but there bottles are super cheap. they are expensive so for the bottle to pretty much fall a part is not something that makes me happy.
This is a very amazing conditioner by matrix it helps my hair grown and be healthy !! I really recommend this strongly it's amazing
Allison C.
Rossville, GA
This conditioner is amazing, it's not heavy, it adjusts to the moisture your hair needs and smells incredible
Tyler W.
Lakeland, FL
Very good product for a great value, girlfriend bought it one day and i have recommended it ever since.
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Eu nao gostei tanto. Senti que deixou meu cabelo diferente, estranho. Nao vou usar novamente
Kali W.
Brunswick, OH
Made hair very thick and fluffy great to use and wonderful used it for a while it was amazing