BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolsvassoul

by vassoul

Profession Eyelash Performing Kit Perfect for people who crave that extra curl for their natural lashes. Suitable for salon conference, with this Perm kit, you can share your experience with others. Show to others how to Perm the lashes lift! Instructions: 1. Use CLEANSER solution (#4) to remove the oil, dust, and makeup residue. 2. Apply the eye pads on the under eyelids to protect our skin from the perming lotion. 3. Select a lift pad that best fits the shape of your eye. 4. Place lift pad over eyelid and alight it right above your eyelashes. 5. Apply FALSE LASHES GLUE onto eyelashes and LIFT PAD. 6. Allow the GLUE and eyelashes to set onto the LIFT PAD for 1 minute. 7. Apply the PERM solution (#1) onto eyelashes, then cover with plastic film for 8-12 minutes. 8. Apply FIXATION solution (#2) onto eyelashes, then cover with plastic film for 8-12 minutes. 9. Gently remove LIFT PAD. 10. Apply NUTRITION solution (#3) to nourish eyelashes. 11. Use CLEANSER solution (#4) to clean off the perm residue. Caution: Please read entire instructions before you begin using this product. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep away from direct sunlight. If eyelashes are weak or brittle, do not use. Wash eyes with water or saline solution if lotion accidentally goes into the eyes. If allergic reaction occurs, consult a physician. This product is strictly for external use.

Great performance- eyelash perm kit is made with premium quality ingredients, your lashes will remain curled for 1 month, you will obtain long-lasting eyelash.; Professional eyelash performing kit- perfect for people who crave that extra curl for their natural lashes. Suitable for salon conference, with this perm kit.; Economical & easy to use- large eyelash lift kit, This kit has more value then the others on the market. It's can be used up to 15 times, very easy to use.; Great for party and wedding- eyelash lift is an innovative way to keep lashes curled and looking younger.

I would love to try this! I have gone before to get a lash lift, but it cost a lot and my eye lashes got over processed and ended up turning in on themselves. Has anyone experienced over processing? I can’t wait to try it!
Is this safe for sensitive eyes ?
Start your review of VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon!
Juliana C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon uploaded by Juliana C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved it at first! You have to be very careful and make sure all the lashes are well organized and lined perfectly otherwise some lashes will look weird. With time you realize this is not too healthy and your lashes will start falling out.
Stephanie M.
Aliso Viejo
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely LOVE this kit! It was super simple, just take your time. I used qtips to make sure the product didnt fall into my eyes and there was NO burning sensation. Would use this kit again and highly recommend. Do not use more than 1 time in 4 weeks - I read this in comments. Picture shows left side complete
Mikhala K.
Aurora, CO
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon uploaded by Mikhala K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very excited to have found this product. I want to say it does take patience and time, you definitely want to do one eye at a time and be very careful, but it’s not too difficult! Recommend using plastic wrap to help keep your lashes down after you put the perm lotion on because that does tend to make them pop off the pad. Super worth it for me because now I don’t have to pay to get my lashes lifted anymore! Pic is of one eye done ❤️ (this is the first time I’ve used this product so I’m very happy with how it turned out, I thought the first time might be more of a learning experience but it turned out great!)
Sierra M.
Elgin, IL
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon uploaded by Sierra M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Tried this product for the first time and am very impressed with the results! I’ve never gotten a lash lift before so was unsure of what to expect. The first eye was fairly easy but I had some trouble with the second eye as the lift pad was not adhering well to my eyelid, but I made it work. This would be ideal for someone else to do to you and then you can do it on others! Waiting to see how long the lift lasts!
Cecilia  P.
Bellflower, CA
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon uploaded by Cecilia  P.
Purchased at: Amazon
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon is super easy to use. You can even use it on yourself. It comes with everything you need for a beautiful eyelash lift. My eyelashes were short and straight. Now they are curled up and even look longer because they are lifted from the root giving it that effect. It’s supposed to last up to 3 months so let’s see how long it lasts.
Glenda H.
Los Angeles , CA
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon uploaded by Glenda H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I actually have never tried this on my eyelashes but I use it to laminate my eyebrows & it’s amaZing & so much cheaper than getting a lamination done at the salon! This is around $25 on Amazon and 1 lamination that lasts about a month is approximately $80-$100. I definitely recommend this, just be sure to watch a few you tube vids before attempting and also make sure you don’t have any sensitivities listed under the ingredient list! #eyebrowgame
Techi  C.
Bronx, NY
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon uploaded by Techi  C.
Purchased at: Amazon
No me gusta porque se despega mucho el pad y el pegamento es una porquería porque no pega y cuando crees que se pego vuelve y se despega, no pega ni las pestañas . No lo recomiendo!
Fallon H.
Atlanta, GA
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon uploaded by Fallon H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m obsessed with this product. I have decently long lashes but they’re stick straight. No matter how much I curl them it doesn’t really work. This kit makes them so curly. Picture is uncurled one coat mascara.
natalie D.
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon uploaded by natalie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this kit I had to do this twice to make my eyelashes fully permed but it lasts so long and it’s so fun to do with friends! Great quality for the price smells a bit gross but my lashes look amazing I’ve gotten so many compliments!
Jaime R.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
VASSOUL Lash Lift Kit, Eyelash Perm Kit, Professional Eyelash Lash Extensions, Lash Curling, Semi-Permanent Curling Perming Wave Suitable For Salon uploaded by Jaime R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I haven’t used it yet but I have purchased this. Soon as I use it I will review this item
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie W.
il y a 5 mois
Fallon H. il y a 3 mois
Genuinely not sure but I use it so much I’m not worried about it expiring.
Stephanie W.
il y a 5 mois
Ninfa R. il y a 5 mois
It should say on the package
May M.
melbourne
il y a 6 mois
Reina A. il y a 6 mois
I use products from AliExpress no this one exactly but are very cheap and excellent to use, probably the first time your lashes are not going be perfect but after few time better, my lashes lifting at home last 2 months or more. I have short video here if you want to see what I use