Vaseline TTL MST 24.5 FLOZ W/2 FL OZ MED GLW - UNILEVER HOME AND PERSONAL CARE USA

BY VASELINE

With Pro-Vitamin B5. Beneath the surface, healthy skin is up to 90% water. That's what helps give your skin the strength and flexibility to protect our body. Unfortunately, we lose about a pint of water and vital nutrients from our skin as we go through th see more...

Kristin L.
Kristin L.
I love Valesine's line of lotions! The texture is perfect, leaving your skin hydrated without feeling heavy and sticky. I am a frequent buyer of this product, especially during the winter season when my skin gets horribly dry. The price is reasonable, I believe, whereas some lotions could be way pricier. With this, you can pay less, yet still get great results! I'd definitely recommend this product. Also, be mindful of he formulation you buy, obviously, because each has their purpose; know which lines work best for you at that moment so it does the job it claims!
lucy o.
lucy o.
For achieving soft hands, Philosophy's Hands of Hope shea butter cream will do the trick. Most consumer testers weren't fans of the lotion's scent though, with one comparing it to "clay" and another calling it "medicinal." Despite its drawbacks, many consumer testers thought that their hands felt softer and smoothr with continued use. One even said it felt like there was a, "barrier on my skin that was protecting it even after washing my hands."
Calika P.
Calika P.
I was disappointed using this because i really love vasaline products. It works really well but it's reallu thick. It's very hard to rub in if you take more than at least 4 pumps. Yes i know, i net you're thinking “4 pumps who needs that much lotion?” Honestly when it's winter tims skin can get very dry and ashy ok. I wouldn't really buy it again. I'll stick to the grease form.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
New Britain, CT
I literally use this everyday and it serves me well. Light to the touch but very moisturizing. Doesn't quite have a particular scent to it, which is fine for me. If I chose to put perfume on, it never clashes or alters the scent I'm wearing. I have sensitive, dry skin so finding an efficient yet gentle daily lotion is hard. Great product!
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Asheville, Nc
Ive used this lotion the longest contiously and I have felt okay about the results of the product. You do get more for your money when purchasing it, but it can be a little runny and watery in consistency. I use it primarily on my legs and I often I have to reapply it several times to help any dry skin throughout the day.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Kinsale, VA
I love this product. It is so soothing to the skin. I have dry skin because I spent a lot of time in the sun when I was younger and still so. I love on a farm and can use some pampering at the end of the day. After a shower I use Vaseline TTL to hydrate my skin. I give it 5 stars.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
View Park, CA
Back in the day this would have been my favorite lotion. They must of changed their formula because it is like straight liquid water. It doesn't feel good on the skin and using it with in a few minutes I have to feel like I have to reapply lotion in the fear that I will look ashy.
Lana N.
Lana N.
Wonderful product. I was very concerned about it leaving a way too oily feeling on my skin but it surprisingly did not! It was a very pleasant surprise and it was amazing to see what a difference it made for my dried out knees. It's great for repairing dried or damaged skin.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Savannah, GA
Your skin will feel smooth and soft after using this product. It is gentle to the touch. Our skin never feels dry after the use of this product. We continue to buy this product and it is highly effective. This company has done a fabulous job will keeping the cost affordable.
Atenas P.
Atenas P.
I love the entire line of vaseline!
i like the way my skin feels after using this, it feels sooo hydrated without felling greasy or sticky.
for me the texture of this is amazing it is not too thick or too watery is perfect.
definitely keep buying products of this brand.