Vaseline Total Moisture  Medium Glow

Vaseline Total Moisture Medium Glow

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Pro-Vitamin B5. Beneath the surface, healthy skin is up to 90% water. That's what helps give your skin the strength and flexibility to protect our body. Unfortunately, we lose about a pint of water and vital nutrients from our skin as we go through th

Vaseline Total Moisture  Medium Glow
Vaseline Total Moisture Medium Glow
Barbara M.
Kinsale, VA
I love this product. It is so soothing to the skin. I have dry skin because I spent a lot of time in the sun when I was younger and still so. I love on a farm and can use some pampering at the end of the day. After a shower I use Vaseline TTL to hydrate my skin. I give it 5 stars.
Lana N.
Wonderful product. I was very concerned about it leaving a way too oily feeling on my skin but it surprisingly did not! It was a very pleasant surprise and it was amazing to see what a difference it made for my dried out knees. It's great for repairing dried or damaged skin.
Felicia B.
Savannah, GA
Your skin will feel smooth and soft after using this product. It is gentle to the touch. Our skin never feels dry after the use of this product. We continue to buy this product and it is highly effective. This company has done a fabulous job will keeping the cost affordable.
Atenas P.
I love the entire line of vaseline!
i like the way my skin feels after using this, it feels sooo hydrated without felling greasy or sticky.
for me the texture of this is amazing it is not too thick or too watery is perfect.
definitely keep buying products of this brand.
Bindiya P.
I love all Vaseline products. And this one is good for anyone with dry skin. My hands are very dry! No matter how many times I apply lotion. So this is great cause I've slowly seen my skin become softer. But it does take a while to see the results you want.
Alondra C.
Coconut Grove, FL
Vaseline is great on skin especially as an overnight mask. It helps with hyper pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, and dryness. It's gentle to use on every skin type and is also great as a treatment for acne. Also great if you have dry lips as well.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
I love how it made my skin feel so smooth and soft. It also smelled really really good. The price was also really good. I definitely would recommend this product to others that have dry skin,want a cheap product that works or just likes lotion.
Crystal H.
Tipton, IN
My favorite body moisturizer. Doesn't leave you feeling super greasy. Doesn't have a strong smell. Is much more hydrating than any other brad I have tried. Is a little more pricey than some options. But it is worth it because it works!
Amy M.
Fort Worth , TX
I enjoy having moisture in my skin... But sometimes life happens. When ever my family has dry skin or even hop out of the shower, Vaseline is the path we take. Thankful that not only does our skin look great, we don't break the bank!
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
For as long as I can remember I've always used Vaseline lotions. Its one of my favorite smells from my childhood. The best part is I can't stand dry skin and this lot I need has never let me down keeping my skin healthy!