Vaseline Total Moisture Medium Glow

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Pro-Vitamin B5. Beneath the surface, healthy skin is up to 90% water. That's what helps give your skin the strength and flexibility to protect our body. Unfortunately, we lose about a pint of water and vital nutrients from our skin as we go through th

Vaseline Total Moisture Medium Glow
  • "Love this product. It's light weight and moisturize amazing. The smells is very clean and refreshing. I recommend this product especially for the bitter cold days to soothe your dry skin." in 106 reviews
REyna H.
Las Vegas
I am Literally a crocodile and I live in the šŸŒµ desert... there is nothing that keeps my body smooth like this product. One trick is to slather it on thick like butter and let it soak into your skin while after you shower and your bathroom is all steamy still.  Youā€™ll walk out if your bathroom baby smooth.
Diana Q.
Hialeah, FL
My mom bought this product one day and out of curiosity I tried it. Ever since that moment on, I haven't stopped using it. It's a MUST! The product is gentle on the skin, nice scent to it. I recommended to every one in my family, definitely a very good product.
Mel J.
This product was great, although I wouldn't buy it again. I was very underwhelmed. I bought it at walmart because a friend recommended it. The packaging was very boring and bland. It went on easily and it moisturized, but it left my hands oily. The smell wasn't great either.
Shayna W.
What is Vaseline not good for. Lay down your edges (but don't really cus it's probably too heavy for that) moisturizer your cracked heals. De-ash that web between your thumb and forefinger... you know the one I'm talking about. Soften those knees and elbows.
Alisa K.
This product has made my skin nice and smooth . It might my expectations by a long run . It's not that expensive the price is just right . It's very effective for the product. I would buy it again because it's that good .
JASMINE H.
My grandmother potentially use this type of product she says that she likes that it simply just slides on her skin and it doesn't leave any oil residue or anything else like that she also like the fact that it doesn't make her feel like she's more oily and when she's outside in the sunlight it doesn't start to come off it stays and it protects her skin for I guess she says 24 hours like I said once again this is someone else's opinion that's very close to me so really I've actually used it one time and I was on my arms and she was right about one thing or maybe all of it it does help you in a song and it doesn't make your skin feel oily as well
Kristin L.
I love Valesine's line of lotions! The texture is perfect, leaving your skin hydrated without feeling heavy and sticky. I am a frequent buyer of this product, especially during the winter season when my skin gets horribly dry. The price is reasonable, I believe, whereas some lotions could be way pricier. With this, you can pay less, yet still get great results! I'd definitely recommend this product. Also, be mindful of he formulation you buy, obviously, because each has their purpose; know which lines work best for you at that moment so it does the job it claims!
Mariama C.
Boston, MA
This moisturizer is good but it doesn't do the trick for me personally. I tend to have very dry skin in the winter and it doesn't help that much. I feel that the packaging is nice, nothing special. I've used this a couple of times, but I don't think i would buy this again just because it doesn't help my dryness issue but I am sure it might work for someone with less dry skin :)
Alicia m.
Im so in love with this lotion! Its definitely as advertised because it replenishes the moisture in my skin. The only thing i love about this lotion is that is very lightweight and gentle on my skin. I had dry skin and this lotion works really well for me. I will definitely buy this lotion again. I purchased this lotion at walmart and it was very affordable.
Tiff W.
This is one of the best lotions I've used. It's really hydrating without being greasy. I like that it soaks into the skin really well and quickly, making my morning and night routines hassle-free. It offers all day hydration and really helped my irritated, dry winter skin. This is definitely something I will continue to purchase.