Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion, Pure Oat Extract uploaded by member-9b7e52667

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Total Moisture Dry Skin lotion leaves your skin feeling healthy soft and smooth. Pure oat extract Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers of skin absorbs quickly without greasiness.

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion, Pure Oat Extract
In the winter time my mom and I , it gets to be - 32°c where I live and working with cleaning chemicals weekly and washing our hands very frequently we get very dry and cracked hands. This helps me relieve and rescue them. The second thing I like about this product is that it is not greasy at all. I would recommend this to anyone.
Trisha G.
We, my mother and I, bought this just to try it out. We tried it and my mom has super duper sensitive skin and this helped her so much. This is like a must-have lotion for dry skin and it lasted a long time. Would recommend it 10/10 btw it's also affordable so that's a plus.
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
This lotion is my favorite so far. It's moisturizing and surprisingly doesn't feel greasy as I first expected it to be.
Regina G.
Western Australia, WA
Nice to keep skin nice and moisturised I always use this product once  I come out of the shower. It great for sensitive skin. It isn't disappointing at all, it is cheap for a awesome product. I wouldn't think its that expensive. yes I wold 100% recommend
Beverly E.
Pikeville, KY
What is the best lotion or treatment for dry skin on the face...my chin around my mouth and forehead are really dry and flaky this year and i have never experienced this...