Add a Photo

By VASELINE
#423 in Lotion

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Body Lotion features a non-greasy pure oat extract Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture that absorbs quickly and infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers of skin to leave skin feeling healthy soft and smooth.

Photos (2)
Paige T.
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
I love love love this lotion. I'm the type of person that can't do anything without having a moisturizer all over me. I have super dry skin and this has helped a lot. I only have to apply it once on my body and it stays all day. My hands are throughout the day because of washing them. It has a light fresh scent and is super moisturizing without being uncomfortably sticky! If you're someone like me with dry skin and/or always needs lotion and hates sticky feelings you definitely need to give this a try!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
This lotion is awesome! My hands tend to get really dry living in AZ, especially in the winter, so I like to have a reliable lotion to keep my hands soft, smooth, and free from cracking and chafing. This lotion does exactly what I need it to do! I use it after washing my hands and several times throughout the day to keep my hands in working order. Would definitely purchase again!
Hillary C.
Hillary C.
Galt, CA
I really enjoyed Total moisture from Vasaline. I have very sensitive skin and due to lack of free products my skin ends up every dry at times. This cream actually lived up to it's name. It gave me all over total moisture even on the little patches of dry kskin on my shows and knees. I have and would definitely buy this product again
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Dublin, CA
My mom uses this religiously!! She works with her hands a lot so her hands wear and tear, but when she puts this on, it looks nothing like it! It's very gentle and keeps your hands feeling moisturized without a greasy feeling. I would recommend this to people who enjoy light moisturizers that do the job and don't feel heavy.
Julie J.
Julie J.
This Vaseline Lotion is amazing! My skin has always been so dull and dry, and really never seemed to feel soft or look great. I have tried so many lotions but nothing seemed to work until a few months ago when I tried this lotion and it is a life changer really recommend this to anyone who has trouble with their skin.
Stefan H.
Stefan H.
Lancaster, PA
This product is great for the winter time when your hands get super dry. There's usually coupons in the paper and it goes on sale all the time which is nice. It works pretty well for regular dry skin but if you have severe dry or cracked skin I'd probably get something else. Its lightweight and is a nice consistency.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Hellooo like this lotion is a miracle. I'm a banker so I deal with a lot of money so I'm always washing my hands and they get dry. I always have this lotion in my purse because it makes my skin so soft and I love the smell to it. I always recommend this to my friends and to people because it definitely works.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Phoenix, AZ
I have the Coco butter version of this (the brown packaging) and it is my holy grail product. I put it on and my skin feels instantly moisturized. Any of these lotions work great and I would totally recommend it to anyone. It is super long lasting but it doesn't leave your skin feeling wet or sticky.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Brookline, MA
This stuff rocks!! It is so moisturizing and smells great! I use it every night and it's the perfect lotion because it does not stay oily and wet while it is moisturizing your body! I have been using this for such a long time and all the scents are great! I would 100% recommend this to a frined!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
I layer my lotion and this is the first lotion I put on, I know it seems silly but I do wear to lotions. I do like that there's Vaseline in the lotion and does help with my itchy skin. I do like the smell of this lotion it smells fresh and clean to me. I do recommend this lotion.