Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion uploaded by Kao S.Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion uploaded by Kao S.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Body Lotion features a non-greasy pure oat extract Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture that absorbs quickly and infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers of skin to leave skin feeling healthy soft and smooth.

Hilda L D.
My dad used to buy this lotion for the family and it is lightweight and comfy to use. If you have dryness, you might need to reapply more than once. Not a bad lotion. This was before we ended getting Curel which I highly recommend.
Janel N.
Jacksonville
This lotion definitely moisturizes your hands. The only thing I didnt like is that it left it kind of greasy for a few minutes. So I wouldnt be able to touch anything.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This is a great lotion for dry skin. It has a nice fresh scent and isn't greasy at all. You can find it in drug stores or places like Target. It's affordable and great for every day use. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light cream. Give it a try!
Sam V.
Spicewood, TX
I use this stuff on my face after I wash it. It doesnt leave my face sticky or slimy feeling. Its a really good product if you want to feel natural after applying. It also moisturizes really really well.  I love it.
this product can moisturize my skin "ALWAYS" and I always use everyday 2 kali se hari and I feel so comfortable to use it and the price is terjangkau and actually I can't find this product in indonesia so I should go to some country that have this product so I hope vaseline can send me this product
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
I love love love this lotion. I'm the type of person that can't do anything without having a moisturizer all over me. I have super dry skin and this has helped a lot. I only have to apply it once on my body and it stays all day. My hands are throughout the day because of washing them. It has a light fresh scent and is super moisturizing without being uncomfortably sticky! If you're someone like me with dry skin and/or always needs lotion and hates sticky feelings you definitely need to give this a try!
Hillary C.
Galt, CA
I really enjoyed Total moisture from Vasaline. I have very sensitive skin and due to lack of free products my skin ends up every dry at times. This cream actually lived up to it's name. It gave me all over total moisture even on the little patches of dry kskin on my shows and knees. I have and would definitely buy this product again
isabella c.
potsdam ny
This product is amazing for those who just want to add moisture to their skin. It's an affordable product not to fragrant just nice and simple and pretty light on the skin I definitely would buy again !!
Diana C.
Hellooo like this lotion is a miracle. I'm a banker so I deal with a lot of money so I'm always washing my hands and they get dry. I always have this lotion in my purse because it makes my skin so soft and I love the smell to it. I always recommend this to my friends and to people because it definitely works.
Stephanie M.
Medley, FL
My skin is really dry and sensitive so I needed something that would do the job. I use it every day before going to bed so that my body has time to absorb it all. The smell is neutral, I prefer it that way. I definitely recommend this lotion if you want to see results in 7 days