BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Body Lotion features a non-greasy pure oat extract Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture that absorbs quickly and infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers of skin to leave skin feeling healthy soft and smooth.

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This works so good! It is moisturizing and nourishing to even the driest even cracked skin! My go to lotion in the winter!" in 99 reviews
  • "Vaseline of all sorts is great for dry skin everywhere! Lips, hands, etc. even good for minor burns and cuts" in 76 reviews
Patricia D.
Adkins
Puts moisture back in my hands. I work in retail as a cashier so I wash my hand quite often after handling money. Believe me I've been handed some pretty sweaty money so I wash my hands every time I can if not I use hand sanitizer a lot so my hands get very dry. This moisturizer my hand very good and it don't feel greasy. Makes my hand feel soft
Sneha M.
Georgia
I picked this up because it claims to be for dry skin and containing Soya and Glycerin. Moreover, it claims to give Strays-3 formula with 24-hour moisturization. Stratys-3 is the first moisturizing complex designed to work across all layers of skin without leaving a greasy residue. So, finally, I decided to give this body lotion a try.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This is a great lotion for dry skin. It has a nice fresh scent and isn't greasy at all. You can find it in drug stores or places like Target. It's affordable and great for every day use. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light cream. Give it a try!
Cecilia A.
This is a really good product for dry skin! I have eczema and this helps my skin stay moisturized so it can heal. It doesn't feel too heavy or thick when applying and is easily absorbed through the skin. I would highly recommend this product, especially during this dry weather!
Conecia A.
Coon Rapids , MN
I use this everyday about 2 times a day and I love it. it keeps my lips moisturized for a long period of time. It met all my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone with dry lips problems vaseline works great. I will definitely be purchasing again
Naomi L.
I have very dry skin and this product does wonders for it! I purchased at my local drugstore. Bought it at a good price. Was quite impressed since it's been hard finding something to help with dry skin. I would most definitely be purchasing again!
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
I have super dry skin - especially on my hands. I'm constantly looking for the next best thing especially having eczema (mostly on my hands) they are dry, skin broken, etc. this lotion works - and keeps my skin feeling moisturized. I really like it
Christy F.
I have used Vaseline lotion since I was a little girl. My grandmother always used it and I developed a love for it very early. I love that it doesn't leave a greasy feel but gets the job done and keeps my skin soft and smooth!
Gina Z.
Oceanside, CA
Love this product I have very dry skin when the seasons change and this lotion has changed my game I can always have smooth moisturized skin . I highly recommend this product you will feel a difference and see a change fast .
Paige L.
This works great for my hands. I work in a hospital so I am constantly washing my hair after everything I do. They begin to get really dried out halfway through my day so it's always nice to have this stuff on hand.
dee f.
Do women find this lotion works good for your cuticles as well?
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does the lotion come in different varieties Like with aloe
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
What other products are similar to this lotion?
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Why has this product been discontinued?
Beverly E.
Pikeville, KY
What is the best lotion or treatment for dry skin on the face...my chin around my mouth and forehead are really dry and flaky this year and i have never experienced this...