Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion uploaded by Diana R.

BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Body Lotion features a non-greasy pure oat extract Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture that absorbs quickly and infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers of skin to leave skin feeling healthy soft and smooth.

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I have very dry skin and this is the best lotion I've found to actually help with my dry skin. It works well, and is very gentle. If I use it around my eyes I have no problems. I don't always remember to use it on a daily basis and even though I don't it still helps keep my dry skin from getting out of hand.
Korinne B.
Korinne B.
This lotion is perfect for after shaving. It is just thick enough that it actually moisturizers and hydrates my dry skin for the day. I like the subtle but good smell. I can either go with just the lotion and smell good or I can spray some body spray with it without it being overpowering.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
This is my favorite lotion by far. I use it every night and I even use it on my face. I have an oily face and this moisturizes without addinv to the oil. On my dry patches it soaks in smoothly and leaves no residue.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Burbank, CA
My mom used this while I was growing up and I always used it so I think it's just a tradition now to always get this. I love it and it's scent is not overpowering and it's familiar. I would definitely recommend.
Ashia P.
Ashia P.
Memphis, TN
Love this lotion & the scent as well. Leaves your skin feeling fresh, soft and smelling good. I recommend this for anyone with dry skin.
Kyna M.
Kyna M.
Grove City, OH
I don't know what I would do on a daily basis as this is one of my bathroom staples. It truly does help tame my dry skin.
Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Smells good and has really helped my dry skin since moving to a place with dry heat z
conscious t.
conscious t.
Keeps me hydrated and moisturized for most of the day but will need to reapply multiple times. Not that effective if you have severe bad skin and eczema
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Memphis, TN
Keeps skin hydrated for a long lasting period of time! Not sticky-- a definite smooth application.
Sam K.
Sam K.
I love this stuff. It moisturizes beautifully, but doesn't bother my skin. It's not quite enough during the worst of the winter, but otherwise can be used either solo or with other light lotions. The only caution I would give is not to put this on right before your sunscreen because it tends to lead to pilling if you do. Give it 20 or so minutes to soak in and you're good to go.