BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Body Lotion features a non-greasy pure oat extract Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture that absorbs quickly and infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers of skin to leave skin feeling healthy soft and smooth.

Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This works so good! It is moisturizing and nourishing to even the driest even cracked skin! My go to lotion in the winter!" in 99 reviews
  • "Vaseline of all sorts is great for dry skin everywhere! Lips, hands, etc. even good for minor burns and cuts" in 76 reviews
I have psoriasis and extremely dry skin which can become uncomfortable.  Vaseline is the best lotion hands down that I have ever tried.  It relieves my dry and cracked skin with ease.  I always carry a travel size in my purse as well.  Must buy!!!!!!!!!!
Patricia D.
Adkins
Puts moisture back in my hands. I work in retail as a cashier so I wash my hand quite often after handling money. Believe me I've been handed some pretty sweaty money so I wash my hands every time I can if not I use hand sanitizer a lot so my hands get very dry. This moisturizer my hand very good and it don't feel greasy. Makes my hand feel soft
Sneha M.
Georgia
I picked this up because it claims to be for dry skin and containing Soya and Glycerin. Moreover, it claims to give Strays-3 formula with 24-hour moisturization. Stratys-3 is the first moisturizing complex designed to work across all layers of skin without leaving a greasy residue. So, finally, I decided to give this body lotion a try.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This is a great lotion for dry skin. It has a nice fresh scent and isn't greasy at all. You can find it in drug stores or places like Target. It's affordable and great for every day use. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light cream. Give it a try!
Cecilia A.
This is a really good product for dry skin! I have eczema and this helps my skin stay moisturized so it can heal. It doesn't feel too heavy or thick when applying and is easily absorbed through the skin. I would highly recommend this product, especially during this dry weather!
Kimmie K.
O Fallon, MO
Another one of my favorite. I HAVE to have this in my purse at all times.  I got it at Walgreens and I love it.  The packaging is convenient.  The lotion fits nicely in my purse and it exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely buy again and recommend.
Lonna M.
I use Vaseline for dry skin, dry lips, and I apply on me feet at night to keep them soft. Vaseline has been around since I was little and my mother use to apply it to our cheeks and lips to protect against the frigid weather of winter. We always have Vaseline in our home.
Brittany S.
Axis, AL
Very good lotion, very moisturizing as well just like the name says. It definitely met my expectations. It was very gentle on my skin and I have very sensitive skin. It was effective too, getting the job done. I would recommend to others with dry skin.
Conecia A.
Coon Rapids , MN
I use this everyday about 2 times a day and I love it. it keeps my lips moisturized for a long period of time. It met all my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone with dry lips problems vaseline works great. I will definitely be purchasing againĀ
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
I have super dry skin - especially on my hands. I'm constantly looking for the next best thing especially having eczema (mostly on my hands) they are dry, skin broken, etc. this lotion works - and keeps my skin feeling moisturized. I really like it
dee f.
Do women find this lotion works good for your cuticles as well?
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does the lotion come in different varieties Like with aloe
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
What other products are similar to this lotion?
Beverly E.
Pikeville, KY
What is the best lotion or treatment for dry skin on the face...my chin around my mouth and forehead are really dry and flaky this year and i have never experienced this...
Katie B.
Brampton
Why has this product been discontinued?