Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Debralyn W.

BY VASELINE

Daily sun exposure means skin needs added protection from sunburn and the drying effect of heat to function at its best. A lightweight daily lotion plus SPF 15 that gives skin a refreshing moisture boost and protection from sunburn. Non-greasy and fast-absorbing skin is left feeling hydrated and revitalized. see more...

Joyce W.
How can you not love Vaseline?! Love the lotion even more cuz it has aloe in it :) very moisturizing. Locks in the moisture. Best after shower. And it's affordable. Great bank for buck. Should try out different formulas too~
Dee P.
THE BOMB! I love the Vaseline line, their products always give me much satisfaction! I first started using the cocoa butter lotion, but it tended to be too strong for my face.. I have very sensitive skin. This not only cleared my skin and kept my skin moisturized... But it helped eliminate my stretch marks and dark spots! It's very light and not too heavy so it gives a less likely chance to cause breakouts and reactions! 10/10 recommend!
Sheena B.
My husband loves this lotion! He uses it on his hands and face, and we both love the smell. It's moisturizing without being heavy or greasy and as a bonus, feels cooling after a day in the sun, which I realize is it's intended purpose. I recommend this for every day use, however.
Aarti C.
Livingston, NJ
Helps to protect my skin from the sun as well as moisturize my skin at the same time which is very surprising because most sunscreens tend to dry up my skin but this one was amazing. I will continue to repurchase this.
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen works so good and leaves my sling and my kids skin protected from uv light and this product is effective because it last long and it's affordable for just a big bottle and I would recommend this to you
Dana W.
Russell, PA
This is a great body lotion. The price is ok and the quality is excellent. It's very effective in helping hydrate my dry skin. The slow leaves it soft and smooth. I would recommend it to others as this was recommended to me by my grandma. It's one of my favorite lotions.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I use this often during the summer and after a day in the sun. The moisturizer helps keep you from peeling and the spf helps protect you from further damage. A nice, light scent and very affordable.
Katelyn W.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite lotions! The cool scent is refreshing and hydrates my skin perfectly. Doesn't feel heavy and keeps my skin silky smooth!
Debralyn W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I have a dry skin and i found this super nice lotion that soothes my skin. I like it and the good thing here is there is spf 15 included and i am so happy and continue using it till summer ends.
Madi H.
This product does not help with after sun as much as straight aloe vera gel does. It also doesn't rub in very easily and is a bit runny.