Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Katie A.Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Abigail L.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh lotion leaves your skin feeling light and fresh. Pure aloe Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture absorbs quickly infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers and leaves skin hydrated. see more...

Alex A.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! It's not to strong of a scent and it smells fresh. It rubs in and doesn't leave a thick layer on top of my skin it gets absorbed in and actually hydrates my skin.
Katie A.
Guttenberg, NJ
I think Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe fresh nourishing body lotion is good for summers. Looking at its long pro list the trivial cons can be ignored. Also, to overcome the SPF absence, one can top up the exposed body parts with a good sunscreen.
Emmary K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried this product out when I got sunburn and I have to say I was a little disappointed. It's a pretty good price, but it was a little watery and my skin felt sticky after using it. It helped cool my skin, so I would recommend if there wasn't really anything else around, but overall I'd say pick something else.
Lea D.
Philadelphia
this product smells amazing and feels great. a little bit of it goes a long way which means the product lasts a while between purchases. Affordable an definitely would recommend and repurchase. Great for post-shaving.
bridget o.
Favorite scent of a lotion I have ever used. It's lightweight and doesn't leave greasy residue on your skin.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
It's a light non sticky lotion which quickly absorbs in your body and doesn't feel sticky. I've a very oily skin and I tried this and found it very light on skin and it doesn't clogs skin pores. It has very refreshing smell also,it feels so good.... yes I would definitely recommend this product..
Karrie M.
Los Angeles
After traveling my skin gets really dry from the different types of weather and aloe Vaseline gets my skin super moisturized and feeling hydrated! One of my everyday and every night products!
Johnna W.
Rivesville, WV
I bought this to take to the beach. I thought it would be good for after sun with the aloe and give me some moisturizer also. It smells good but it is a bit heavy for the beach. I applied it after my shower and went to the board walk for the evening and felt a little sticky by the nights end. I've sense used it at home and it's a good lotion for home.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
A great lotion! Smells great and leaves you with smooth and soft skin. Very effective, not disappointing.
You can purchase this at any Walgreens for no more than 5 dollars. Inexpensive for the amount of lotion you are getting!
I recommend to anyone with ashy elbows and dry skin.
Nimra A.
Sharjah
Fresh smelling, very light lotion to wear, doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy or clogged or oily. I was able to use this product on my face as well as my body so that was a plus. Not expensive at all considering it's multi use, would prefer if one came with a sun screen built in