Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Katie A.Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Abigail L.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh lotion leaves your skin feeling light and fresh. Pure aloe Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture absorbs quickly infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers and leaves skin hydrated. see more...

Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
Para verano me encanta!
Es hidratante sin ser grasosa. Se absorbe rápido y el efecto y olor fresco me gusta para verano pues en invierno prefiero productos extra hidratantes. Es una muy buena opción veraniega! 🌴
Jesse B.
Memphis, TN
I love this lotion. It leaves my skin smelling fresh and is not greasy at all. I use it as my every day lotion, but I really appreciate it whenever I have a sunburn.
Stephanie s.
Salisbury, NC
Loveeeee the smell of this product it is my go to drugstore body. Ive tried plenty other from the drugstore but i always come back to this one so I'm either wearing this or bath and body works
Nada S.
Probably the BEST smelling moisturizer from this line of products. It's also really moisturizing and settles into the skin really nicely.
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA
This lotion doesn't leave your skin sticky, smells amazing and give your legs An amazing feel, I love it for my sensitive skin, very affordable, it's in many drugstores, totally give it a try, you'd love it as well
Katie W.
I love this lotion! It is very light, but very hydrating. I use it daily after I shower, and I feel moisturized throughout the day. Also very affordable.
Sandra R.
Bridgeport, Connecticut
It's neither the best lotion nor the worst. It's a bit runny but gets my skin moisturized enough however it doesn't seem to be as long lasting as other lotions of thicker consistenCy I feel like it can wash off easily if I sweat of even get caught in a light sprinkle of rain. Overall it's ok and gets the job done.
Hello !
Today's review is about the Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion .

My skin is really dry that it actually crack ! I am too lazy to put on any lotion because of their texture and sticky feeling afterwards.

But I begin to like this Vaseline Aloe Beda because it doesn't leave that sticky feeling. Its soothes out my skin, leaving it super cool and moistured.

I actually buy the bigger size, the one with pump, and this is my 3rd bottle already !

After regular use, my skin is getting softer and smoothr everyday.
Alexa V.
pierrefonds, QC
Perfect summer/hot weather body lotion. It doesn't leave skin feeling sticky since this lotion is quickly absorbed into the skin. It also helps soothes sun burnt skin which is a bonus for all of us who spend a little too much time in the sun.
Christina A.
Such a great cream brand, my dad we’ll forever buy this cream for the hose because we all love how it feels on our skin and it has such a relaxing smell to the cream. I highly recommend you to buy this cream