Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Katie A.Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Abigail L.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh lotion leaves your skin feeling light and fresh. Pure aloe Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture absorbs quickly infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers and leaves skin hydrated. see more...

Emmary K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried this product out when I got sunburn and I have to say I was a little disappointed. It's a pretty good price, but it was a little watery and my skin felt sticky after using it. It helped cool my skin, so I would recommend if there wasn't really anything else around, but overall I'd say pick something else.
Johnna W.
Rivesville, WV
I bought this to take to the beach. I thought it would be good for after sun with the aloe and give me some moisturizer also. It smells good but it is a bit heavy for the beach. I applied it after my shower and went to the board walk for the evening and felt a little sticky by the nights end. I've sense used it at home and it's a good lotion for home.
Miranda C.
I love Vaseline products and this is perfect for the summer time. Aloe is good for the skin especially in the hot, drying summer heat. Natural aloe can be too sticky to apply to the skin so the lotion version is a perfect moisturizer.
Sandra R.
Bridgeport, Connecticut
It's neither the best lotion nor the worst. It's a bit runny but gets my skin moisturized enough however it doesn't seem to be as long lasting as other lotions of thicker consistenCy I feel like it can wash off easily if I sweat of even get caught in a light sprinkle of rain. Overall it's ok and gets the job done.
Katie A.
Guttenberg, NJ
I think Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe fresh nourishing body lotion is good for summers. Looking at its long pro list the trivial cons can be ignored. Also, to overcome the SPF absence, one can top up the exposed body parts with a good sunscreen.
bridget o.
Favorite scent of a lotion I have ever used. It's lightweight and doesn't leave greasy residue on your skin.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
A great lotion! Smells great and leaves you with smooth and soft skin. Very effective, not disappointing.
You can purchase this at any Walgreens for no more than 5 dollars. Inexpensive for the amount of lotion you are getting!
I recommend to anyone with ashy elbows and dry skin.
Nimra A.
Sharjah
Fresh smelling, very light lotion to wear, doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy or clogged or oily. I was able to use this product on my face as well as my body so that was a plus. Not expensive at all considering it's multi use, would prefer if one came with a sun screen built in
Emily K.
Frenchburg , KY
Wonderful smelling lotion! It really helps to get rid of dry skin that you are having issues with! It covers well and absorbs into your skin quickly without leaving it feeling oily. It's very affordable and you get plenty of lotion for the amount of money you pay!
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is nice when you have a sun burn. Also just very soothing without the burn. Not too costly. I enjoy lotions this one as well. I would recommend to a friend or family. Purchased at Walmart. Will purchase again. Glysomed Body Lotion with Aloe Vera