Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Katie A.Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Abigail L.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh lotion leaves your skin feeling light and fresh. Pure aloe Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture absorbs quickly infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers and leaves skin hydrated. see more...

Thilini Z.
Brampton, ON
I freaking love the scent. Also the small bottle is perfect for picnics and on the road. Very 🔥effective for drying off in humid temps. 10/10 recommend. Very cheap and smells amazing.
Christina A.
Brampton , ON
Such a great cream brand, my dad we’ll forever buy this cream for the hose because we all love how it feels on our skin and it has such a relaxing smell to the cream. I highly recommend you to buy this cream
Alex A.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! It's not to strong of a scent and it smells fresh. It rubs in and doesn't leave a thick layer on top of my skin it gets absorbed in and actually hydrates my skin.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
this product smells amazing and feels great. a little bit of it goes a long way which means the product lasts a while between purchases. Affordable an definitely would recommend and repurchase. Great for post-shaving.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
It's a light non sticky lotion which quickly absorbs in your body and doesn't feel sticky. I've a very oily skin and I tried this and found it very light on skin and it doesn't clogs skin pores. It has very refreshing smell also,it feels so good.... yes I would definitely recommend this product..
Karrie M.
Los Angeles
After traveling my skin gets really dry from the different types of weather and aloe Vaseline gets my skin super moisturized and feeling hydrated! One of my everyday and every night products!
Andrea A.
Big Lake
Use this every year! My hubby is the worst about put sun screen on, no matter how much I remind him. We use this religiously, in pretty sure we keep them in business and it is very affordable. Equate Beauty Equate Aloe Cool & Fresh Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz
Maggie P.
Potomac, MD
Great product. I unexpectedly got very sunburnt and this stuff cooled it right down and kept my skin moisturizer and healthy. It has a nice, but not overpowering scent and I would highly recommend it!
Tiffany B.
Earlysville
This is my absolute favorite brand of aloe Vera for myself and my two little girls! We all have very sensitive skin and this relieves burning from the sun and the irritation they get from mosquito bites!
Rosa J.
Bronx, NY
Smells great it makes my skin feel smoother and softer ☺ it keeps my skin hydrate in cold weather