Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Katie A.Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Abigail L.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh lotion leaves your skin feeling light and fresh. Pure aloe Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture absorbs quickly infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers and leaves skin hydrated. see more...

bridget o.
Favorite scent of a lotion I have ever used. It's lightweight and doesn't leave greasy residue on your skin.
Rosa J.
Bronx, NY
Smells great it makes my skin feel smoother and softer ☺ it keeps my skin hydrate in cold weather
Christina A.
Brampton , ON
Such a great cream brand, my dad we’ll forever buy this cream for the hose because we all love how it feels on our skin and it has such a relaxing smell to the cream. I highly recommend you to buy this cream
Nimra A.
Sharjah
Fresh smelling, very light lotion to wear, doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy or clogged or oily. I was able to use this product on my face as well as my body so that was a plus. Not expensive at all considering it's multi use, would prefer if one came with a sun screen built in
Hello !
Today's review is about the Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion .

My skin is really dry that it actually crack ! I am too lazy to put on any lotion because of their texture and sticky feeling afterwards.

But I begin to like this Vaseline Aloe Beda because it doesn't leave that sticky feeling. Its soothes out my skin, leaving it super cool and moistured.

I actually buy the bigger size, the one with pump, and this is my 3rd bottle already !

After regular use, my skin is getting softer and smoothr everyday.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
Para verano me encanta!
Es hidratante sin ser grasosa. Se absorbe rápido y el efecto y olor fresco me gusta para verano pues en invierno prefiero productos extra hidratantes. Es una muy buena opción veraniega! 🌴
Alexa V.
pierrefonds, QC
Perfect summer/hot weather body lotion. It doesn't leave skin feeling sticky since this lotion is quickly absorbed into the skin. It also helps soothes sun burnt skin which is a bonus for all of us who spend a little too much time in the sun.