Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Katie A.Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Abigail L.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh lotion leaves your skin feeling light and fresh. Pure aloe Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture absorbs quickly infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers and leaves skin hydrated. see more...

Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is nice when you have a sun burn. Also just very soothing without the burn. Not too costly. I enjoy lotions this one as well. I would recommend to a friend or family. Purchased at Walmart. Will purchase again. Glysomed Body Lotion with Aloe Vera
Andrea A.
Big Lake
Use this every year! My hubby is the worst about put sun screen on, no matter how much I remind him. We use this religiously, in pretty sure we keep them in business and it is very affordable. Equate Beauty Equate Aloe Cool & Fresh Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA
This lotion doesn't leave your skin sticky, smells amazing and give your legs An amazing feel, I love it for my sensitive skin, very affordable, it's in many drugstores, totally give it a try, you'd love it as well
Katie A.
Guttenberg, NJ
I think Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe fresh nourishing body lotion is good for summers. Looking at its long pro list the trivial cons can be ignored. Also, to overcome the SPF absence, one can top up the exposed body parts with a good sunscreen.
Alex A.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! It's not to strong of a scent and it smells fresh. It rubs in and doesn't leave a thick layer on top of my skin it gets absorbed in and actually hydrates my skin.
Karrie M.
Los Angeles
After traveling my skin gets really dry from the different types of weather and aloe Vaseline gets my skin super moisturized and feeling hydrated! One of my everyday and every night products!
Jesse B.
Memphis, TN
I love this lotion. It leaves my skin smelling fresh and is not greasy at all. I use it as my every day lotion, but I really appreciate it whenever I have a sunburn.
Miranda C.
I love Vaseline products and this is perfect for the summer time. Aloe is good for the skin especially in the hot, drying summer heat. Natural aloe can be too sticky to apply to the skin so the lotion version is a perfect moisturizer.
Denia R.
This product has a great smell.  I also love how smooth it leaves my skin throught the day.  I put this one as soon as i leave the shower.
Katie W.
I love this lotion! It is very light, but very hydrating. I use it daily after I shower, and I feel moisturized throughout the day. Also very affordable.