Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Abigail L.Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Katie A.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh lotion leaves your skin feeling light and fresh. Pure aloe Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture absorbs quickly infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers and leaves skin hydrated. see more...

Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Bridgeport, Connecticut
It's neither the best lotion nor the worst. It's a bit runny but gets my skin moisturized enough however it doesn't seem to be as long lasting as other lotions of thicker consistenCy I feel like it can wash off easily if I sweat of even get caught in a light sprinkle of rain. Overall it's ok and gets the job done.
Lilybeth P.
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA
This lotion doesn't leave your skin sticky, smells amazing and give your legs An amazing feel, I love it for my sensitive skin, very affordable, it's in many drugstores, totally give it a try, you'd love it as well
Stephanie s.
Stephanie s.
Salisbury, NC
Loveeeee the smell of this product it is my go to drugstore body. Ive tried plenty other from the drugstore but i always come back to this one so I'm either wearing this or bath and body works
Jesse S.
Jesse S.
Murray, KY
I love this lotion. It leaves my skin smelling fresh and is not greasy at all. I use it as my every day lotion, but I really appreciate it whenever I have a sunburn.
Katie W.
Katie W.
I love this lotion! It is very light, but very hydrating. I use it daily after I shower, and I feel moisturized throughout the day. Also very affordable.
Nada S.
Nada S.
Probably the BEST smelling moisturizer from this line of products. It's also really moisturizing and settles into the skin really nicely.
Johnna W.
Johnna W.
Rivesville, WV
I bought this to take to the beach. I thought it would be good for after sun with the aloe and give me some moisturizer also. It smells good but it is a bit heavy for the beach. I applied it after my shower and went to the board walk for the evening and felt a little sticky by the nights end. I've sense used it at home and it's a good lotion for home.
Emmary K.
Emmary K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried this product out when I got sunburn and I have to say I was a little disappointed. It's a pretty good price, but it was a little watery and my skin felt sticky after using it. It helped cool my skin, so I would recommend if there wasn't really anything else around, but overall I'd say pick something else.
Pranjali S.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
It's a light non sticky lotion which quickly absorbs in your body and doesn't feel sticky. I've a very oily skin and I tried this and found it very light on skin and it doesn't clogs skin pores. It has very refreshing smell also,it feels so good.... yes I would definitely recommend this product..
Abigail L.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
A great lotion! Smells great and leaves you with smooth and soft skin. Very effective, not disappointing.
You can purchase this at any Walgreens for no more than 5 dollars. Inexpensive for the amount of lotion you are getting!
I recommend to anyone with ashy elbows and dry skin.