Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Abigail L.Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion, Pure Aloe, 295 mL uploaded by Katie A.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh lotion leaves your skin feeling light and fresh. Pure aloe Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture absorbs quickly infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers and leaves skin hydrated. see more...

Hilda L D.
My dad used to buy this lotion for the family and it is lightweight and comfy to use. If you have dryness, you might need to reapply more than once. Not a bad lotion. This was before we ended getting Curel which I highly recommend.
Katie A.
Guttenberg, NJ
I think Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe fresh nourishing body lotion is good for summers. Looking at its long pro list the trivial cons can be ignored. Also, to overcome the SPF absence, one can top up the exposed body parts with a good sunscreen.
Alex A.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! It's not to strong of a scent and it smells fresh. It rubs in and doesn't leave a thick layer on top of my skin it gets absorbed in and actually hydrates my skin.
Johnna W.
Rivesville, WV
I bought this to take to the beach. I thought it would be good for after sun with the aloe and give me some moisturizer also. It smells good but it is a bit heavy for the beach. I applied it after my shower and went to the board walk for the evening and felt a little sticky by the nights end. I've sense used it at home and it's a good lotion for home.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
A great lotion! Smells great and leaves you with smooth and soft skin. Very effective, not disappointing.
You can purchase this at any Walgreens for no more than 5 dollars. Inexpensive for the amount of lotion you are getting!
I recommend to anyone with ashy elbows and dry skin.
Emmary K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried this product out when I got sunburn and I have to say I was a little disappointed. It's a pretty good price, but it was a little watery and my skin felt sticky after using it. It helped cool my skin, so I would recommend if there wasn't really anything else around, but overall I'd say pick something else.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
It's a light non sticky lotion which quickly absorbs in your body and doesn't feel sticky. I've a very oily skin and I tried this and found it very light on skin and it doesn't clogs skin pores. It has very refreshing smell also,it feels so good.... yes I would definitely recommend this product..
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
Wonderful smelling lotion! It really helps to get rid of dry skin that you are having issues with! It covers well and absorbs into your skin quickly without leaving it feeling oily. It's very affordable and you get plenty of lotion for the amount of money you pay!
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is nice when you have a sun burn. Also just very soothing without the burn. Not too costly. I enjoy lotions this one as well. I would recommend to a friend or family. Purchased at Walmart. Will purchase again. Glysomed Body Lotion with Aloe Vera
Andrea A.
Big Lake
Use this every year! My hubby is the worst about put sun screen on, no matter how much I remind him. We use this religiously, in pretty sure we keep them in business and it is very affordable. Equate Beauty Equate Aloe Cool & Fresh Body Lotion, 24.5 fl oz