BY VASELINE

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6178815"";" see more...

• How well does this work? Does it leave you feeling sticky?3 Answers
  • Can l use it if I have oil skin? 3 Answers
  • I just purchased this product but I'm waiting to use it until I'm d...4 Answers
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Total Moisture
  • "These are a good everyday body moisturizer but not as conditioning as a regular lotion or body butter." in 1 review
  • "I love the smell of this I also love how easy it is to use you just spray let dry for a couple seconds and then you can get dressed and go " in 1 review
mireya m.
mireya m.
i absolutely love this more than anything else in the world. I hate lotions with a passion, so evidently my skin has been looking like hell ever since i decided i hated it. its been so hard for me to find something that doesnt feel greasy or sticky or heavy but still moisturizes my skin, and ive finally found it, i havent been using it for more than a month and i can already tell a huge difference. my skin is so much nice and softer i love this. it dries so quickly and doesnt feel sticky at all, i love the application it makes it go on so light, and its so easy it takes like two minutes!! if i could give this more than 5 likes I definitely would. this is the kind of lotion you can apply and immediately put on your jeans right after with out having them stick uncomfortably on to your legs because it absorbs into your skin so quickly, and the lotion or moisturizing spray it self is non sticky at all. also a little bit goes a long way w/ this lotion i love it! worth every penny i promise
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Ladysmith, WI
I received a bottle of this in a VoxBox several years ago. I was so impressed by how effective the product was that I decided to pick up another bottle on Black Friday the following year. The moisturizer was more readily available in stores which was nice. What I like most about this is it applies super fast, it doesn't leave a residue on your clothes, and it doesn't take forever to sink into the skin like some moisturizers. It was very effective at a reasonable price and I can't recommend it enough.
#InfluensterApp
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I got this product because I needed a product that I could use during quick changes in runway shows. For swimsuits you need to have smooth looking legs and I do not like using oil, this product does a good job moisturizing my skin in a hurry and is very quick. It only irritated my skin when I used it right after I shaved my legs (learned my lesson) but otherwise it has been fine. I would recommend this product to everyone, it is one of my favorite lotions (even better than Avenno).
Kiara O.
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I give this moisturizer a 3 because it is efficient and oh so easy to use but, it is not something that I feel is good for everyone. For example, if you have extremely dry skin this wont make your skin a lot feel completely moisturized. I feel this product is good for those who are in a rush and want to prevent that dreaded ashy look. I usually take this when I go on vacation. Its light, easy to use and doesn't take too much space in your luggage.
Rikka I.
Rikka I.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using this for my back because In have very dry skin there and unless your arms are more flexible than mine, it is hard to sit there and try to moisturize your own back, but you can spray this lightly and let it soak in, I love it. I use this for my legs too and wherever else I need. I think it is a great, pleasant smelling product that does give moisture. However, don't expect it to perform like a body butter, this is a convenience thing.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Katy, TX
I love this product!!! I seriously use it all the time. I typically like to use it right before bed. It moisturizes really well and dries sooo fast! I was literally uneasy at first when I saw how fast it dried but it got the job done!! And it also smells really nice! I recommended it to my mom and she went out and bought it! Highly recommend if you're like me and are super impatient when waiting for your lotion to dry! Lol.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Katy, TX
I love this moisturizer! I live in a very humid city and because of that lotion is not a part of my regular routine but during those dry winter months that really blows up in my face. I hate waiting for lotion to dry and I hate putting on pants after I put on lotion because of the feeling. This lotion totally eliminates that problem! Spray, rub in, and go! I am instantly dry and still moisturized! Love it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
THe Vaseline Spray and go moisturizer in total moisture was a good lotion. I love the new formulas of these pray lotions that brands are coming out with because they really make moisturizing more simple and less time consuming. This product dries pretty quick and does not leave a greasy film. The smell could be a little better but overall it was a nice product.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Laurel, MD
This lotion is great for my busy life. Cheap, easy to find, and easy to apply and use. The spray makes it convenient to do as I'm running out the door to my daughters therapy or to work. The only downside is that it doesn't seem to last all day and if I have things to do late into the evening I will use a regular lotion instead of the spray
Chea B.
Chea B.
Florence, CO
I like the product it does feel like it gives me a little bit of moisture and its quick and easy. However it is a bit pricey, the bottle doesn't last a very long time, and the moisture doesn't last long. However I would still recommend for people who don't like to waste time with traditional loition or do not like the greesey feeling after.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Saint Leo, FL
Does this feel slimey on the skin
Is this greasy on your skin?
Alice O.
Alice O.
Does this smell of anything?
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I just purchased this product but I'm waiting to use it until I'm done with my current lotion. Is this good for sensitive skin?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the smell of this one? What's the best scent that the have? Does it leave your skin feeling sticky?