BY VASELINE

"Dispenses Evenly With One All Over Spray Moisturizes In Seconds So You Can Put Your Clothes Right On Moisturizes &Amp; Absorbs In Seconds Non Greasy; Instantly Leaves Skin Soft, Not Sticky Or Greasy Var Wccpi = ""Prod6178813"";" see more...

• I've seen the commercials for this mosturizer and looks like a fa...6 Answers
  • Would you say that that's very effective spray that could keep dr...9 Answers
  • I just got this product and was wondering if it dries up or clogs...7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Lela G.
Charleston
I am always looking for moisturizing products in spray form so this one fit the bill. Of course you have to rub here and there once it’s on your skin but I hate the feeling of thick lotion on my hands. I am also a proponent of anything with aloe since I have sensitive skin/redness.
Crissy H.
Cumming, GA
Absolutely love this product! I have dry skin, but HATE the sticky goopy feeling of lotion, and waiting for it to dry. I apply this right out of the shower and there is no drying time! Bonus, it smells amazing too!
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
This is my favorite body lotion! Since I use a walker to move around, I don't always have time for a normal lotion formula to dry on my hands. (Hello slipping and sliding)! This formula is just right for me. I spray it on, rub it in and it honestly dries in seconds.
Plus, the fragrance is clean and fresh without being too heavy. The spray feature makes it easy to cover hard-to-reach areas. Best of all, the formula is non-greasy. I will definitely purchase again.
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is great when you are in a hurry spray rub in and run out the door. I really like this earthy light smell but I know a few people who don't care for it. Rubs in great not greasy and keeps skin hydrated for a while! Would recommend to those with oily to normal skin.
Kim S.
Love this.  I almost never remember to hydrate my body well but this makes it just a little easier.  Sprays easily and absorbs well.  This Aloe Fresh one really has a cooling effect which is nice in the summer.  I wish they made it in more scents.  The only down side is that it's relatively expensive for how long it lasts.
Melesia R.
Girl! Let me tell you, being in the darker skin community this is definitely a must. I really like this product because you don't have to dip your hands down into a jar and then get too much of the product. The absolute cure for ashy legs!! The smell could be a little better though in my personal experience. :) but that doesn't effect the product at all!!
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
This is my holy grail summer product!!! It makes it quick for moisturizing your skin because all you do is spray and go. It smells amazing and it even has aloe in it to soothe the skin. I highly recommend this product. You can pick it up from Walmart for a fairly inexpensive price. I know I will be repurchasing when necessary!
Olivia M.
This Spray & Go Moisturizer is great! I love how my skin feels and looks great after using the product. The moisturizer overall is gentle and good for your skin. I use this product about once a week and I do see myself buying this product again because its easy and affordable to use.
Stephanie O.
Philadelphia
This is what i would use when i was too lazy to put some lotion on my body. I enjoy the scent so much. It's so freshing. & i definitely will buy this product again. Pros about it , it gets the work done, nice & easy. Cons would be it's kind of greasy. & I would by this product again.
dana b.
Montclair, CA
Are you in a hurry and you don't wanna wait until you put lotion on entire body Well the spray is a life saver You just spray it and you pass with your hand and is already in your skin Leaving your skin amazing when you touch it Is really gentle and I will rebuy it again
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would you say that that's very effective spray that could keep dry skin moist throughout the day?
Amber T.
Dixon, CA
Is this one thick enough?
Brittany O.
Ladson, SC
I just got this product and was wondering if it dries up or clogs the sprayer?
Esther S.
I've seen the commercials for this mosturizer and looks like a fast and easy way to get on in a hurry ,but is it worth the money ?
Jane O.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
What is the best aloe or coco butter?