Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer, For Dry Skin, Non-Greasy uploaded by Chantelle C.Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer, For Dry Skin, Non-Greasy uploaded by rachelle a.Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer, For Dry Skin, Non-Greasy uploaded by Rozeta V.

BY VASELINE

New Vaseline Spray Go Moisturizer is a line of quick convenient spray lotions that moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds. The revolutionary continuous-spray system dispenses lotion quickly and evenly for all-over coverage. The unique formula includes Stratys-3 a patented multi-layer moisture complex so lotion absorbs into skin with a few quick rubs. Skin is instantly moisturized not sticky or greasy. With pure oat extract and Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture Dry Skin leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth in seconds see more...

• Do these really work? I mean just spray and then get dressed and go...4 Answers
Samofantha
Samofantha
I love this stuff! I got this specifically for the spray aspect and the fact that it said "non-greasy" because my husband hates greasy feeling lotion on his hands. I've purchased it several times and will continue to do so. The smell reminds me almost of sunscreen but not as harsh or strong at all. My whole family uses it because of how fast the application is!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Great for on the go!! It's fast and easy to use. It's so great to add the right moisture to your skin. We take it when we go on vacation and we are trying to get in and out of the room in time to make other to our dinners.
sadie k.
sadie k.
Love this product! It's perfect for a quick after shower moisturizer and absorbs quickly. Very little rubbing in and it doesn't leave your hand greasy. I really like all of the scents and like that it's a brand I trust.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS
Love this product. It being non greasy is even better. I'm not a fan of lotion because of the greasy feeling that it leaves, but this doesn't. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone! Such a great product.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
I love Vaseline lotion but am not a very big fan of the spray & go. I felt like it made a mess and felt more greasy. My son on the other hand loved it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Panama City, FL
Love the ease of using! Just spray and go! Love that my hands are not greasy after. Just spray how much you need rub and go! It's the best!
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Anchorage, AK
This moisturizer is great. It helped my skin to recover and hydrate when I moved from Brazil to the US at winter.
Devin S.
Devin S.
I love Vaseline products but this was not my favorite. It was a mess, didn't spread well and made me greasy.
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
this stuff smells really good I think it makes getting dressed more easier and quicker
Shelbie K.
Shelbie K.
I was very excited to hear when this product launched, I waited for a while to buy it because of the price and how NEW it was. When it was out for about a year or 2 I had a coupon for BOGO free. When I bought it, I was afraid it would leave my skin very oily because I have very dry skin, sometimes lotions don't always sink right into the skin as they should. The first couple times that I had used it, it was great! Very good product, as my skin had started to rejuvenate I started to notice that it did leave a type of oily sheen to my skin. I wasn't too fond of that, but the moisture it did give was great! I would pay for this again if I was very dry again. Price wasn't bad either!
Maxine C.
Maxine C.
Malden
Do these really work? I mean just spray and then get dressed and go??? Is it really that simple?