BY VASELINE #71 in Lotion

Many women know they should be using body lotion every day, but skip it because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and slows down their morning routine.  Vaseline® Spray & GoMoisturizer is a quick, convenient spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so women can put their clothes right on and get on with their day. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy.

Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer is America’s most award-winning lotion and comes in three variants: Cocoa Radiant™ which contains pure cocoa butter and leaves skin feeling healthy and glowing, Aloe Fresh which contains pure aloe and leaves skin feeling healthy and fresh and Total Moisture®, which contains pure oat extract and leaves skin feeling healthy and soft.

Key Features & Benefits

• A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds (less than 10)
  • Delivers a radiant, even-tone look
  • Skin feels instantly soft – not sticky or greasy
  • Fast to apply, quick to absorb, so women can put their clothes right on after moisturizing
  • Targeted spray (width of woman’s wrist) dispenses lotion quickly and evenly

§  To apply, spray up, switch hands, spray down, and then rub in (“Up, Switch, Down, Rub”).

§  All over body coverage

SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can)

Reviews (2079)
Buy on Amazon
Stefania B.
Montreal, QC
This moisturizer is the best!! I love how easy it is to apply!! I have such difficulties applying moisturizers on to my back but not with this one!! The smell is incredible too and when it dries which by the way doesn't take long at all your skin is left feeling so so soft and also leaves a beautiful glow to your skin!! I can't live without this product!!
Lena J.
N Chesterfld, VA
I recommend everyone to try this great moisturizer. It smells great and goes on nice and clean. I was surprised it wasn't greasy. I was able to put on my skirt and top on immediately after applying the Spray&Go!
blogger n.
saudi arabia . makkaha
Alana C.
Love the smell of this product. I also love that it sprays on instead on squeezing like most lotions. I also like that it is not thick at all.
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
I use this every day, it really moisturizers my skin, doesn't leave it greasy... gives you a nice healthy glow, but sometimes tends to dry out a little bit, depending on the weather it could be long-lasting
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
This product is so great!! Putting on lotion is such a time consuming thing, but with this you just spray it on. It only takes a few seconds! If you're a busy person, this is a product for you! Plus it smells amazing!
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
I love this moisturizer I think this is the best one, plus smells like cocoa and I love it.
Chaneya B.
This product is amazing! I usually spray it all over my body after I shower. This is a great alternative to the standard petroleum jelly vaseline. I find that when I use the regular vaseline, it feels greasy and particles stick to my skin. But with this spray, I can rub it into my skin and it won't feel greasy at all. It lasts all day and has a pleasant smell. Overall, I recommend this product.

LA B.
I love this spray. It's non-greasy formula makes it easy to absorb into the skin without having to constantly rub and rub until it goes away. Excellent moisturizer better than lotion, which sometimes just doesn't cut it.
Katrina F.
The Cocoa Butter smell is amazing and the product does exactly what it says on the bottle. Leaves your skin smooth and there is no greasy texture.
Tiffany P.
Which do you like better - lotion or Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where did you find this?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this leave a greasy residue like a sunscreen?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Do you spray it on or rub it in?
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
What stores is this available in? I haven't seen it before.