BY VASELINE #71 in Lotion

Many women know they should be using body lotion every day, but skip it because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and slows down their morning routine.¬†¬†Vaseline¬ģ¬†Spray¬†&¬†GoMoisturizer is a quick, convenient¬†spray¬†lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so women can put their clothes right on and get on with their day. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized ‚Äď not sticky or greasy.

Vaseline¬ģ¬†Spray¬†&¬†Go¬†Moisturizer is America‚Äôs most award-winning lotion and comes in three variants: Cocoa Radiant‚ĄĘ which contains pure cocoa butter and leaves skin feeling healthy and glowing, Aloe Fresh which contains pure aloe and leaves skin feeling healthy and fresh and Total Moisture¬ģ, which contains pure oat extract and leaves skin feeling healthy and soft.

Key Features & Benefits

• A convenient 360¬į continuous¬†spray¬†lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds (less than 10)
  • Delivers a radiant, even-tone look
  • Skin feels instantly soft ‚Äď not sticky or greasy
  • Fast to apply, quick to absorb, so women can put their clothes right on after moisturizing
  • Targeted¬†spray¬†(width of woman‚Äôs wrist) dispenses lotion quickly and evenly

¬ß¬†¬†To apply,¬†spray¬†up, switch hands,¬†spray¬†down, and then rub in (‚ÄúUp, Switch, Down, Rub‚ÄĚ).

§  All over body coverage

SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can)

Reviews (2079)
Buy on Amazon
blogger n.
saudi arabia . makkaha
Shaneeka P.
St. Louis
I bought Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Cocoa Radiant intending to save time putting on lotion. I thought it was genius to have come up with such an idea when it first came out and I was down for it. I paid around $8 for it at Family Dollar which I thought wasn’t bad at first. I love the actual lotion but the spray seemed to be a bit watered down and I have very dry skin so I had to reapply more than once throughout the day, which defeats the purpose of spray and go. I think it should save time not cost more time, which brings me to the next issue; I used it up so fast and for that price I think it should’ve lasted longer than a week or so. I wouldn’t buy this product again unless they changed the formula and size and keep the price the same, but until then it’s a no go for me.
Jay ūüĖ§.
Hastings
I love the Vaseline spray moisturisers as they are super easy to use, fast absorbing and give my skin a real hydro boost. I love that it comes in a spray can as it somehow keeps the product nice and cool. I use it a few times a week and would definitely recommend it to others
Taylor J.
This is my all time favorite! ! Buttery  soft skin that smells amazing! Easy to apply, just by spraying it on to your skin. It's light and wonderful!
cody m.
Independence
This product leaves your skin looking fantastic! It makes your skin glow. I use it everyday it will always be in my routine. I bought mine at Walmart, I have no regrets buying this product. Might I add that it smells super good! I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Tess C.
Birmingham
incredibly easy to use, soaks into the skin immediately without leaving a greasy film over the top. I use this product 2-3 times a week, it is long lasting. Bought from a local drugstore.
VT‚ô° T.
Hampshire , Aldershot
Such an easy moisturiser to use and highly effective, smells lovely and the spray makes it quick and easy, also great to reach the hard to reach places eg your back if you have no one to rub it in for you.i would purchase again
Sammiee B.
Kirkby in ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Love this product, not a bad price, a lot of time it's on offer, you get a lot of product for money and seems to last forever, the scent is amazing, fresh coco smell, leaves skin soft, especially after the bath, would definitely recommended for a good moisturiser
Lauren M.
TX
The connivence of this product is what attracted me to it. It makes moisturizing super fast and easy. The con to this product is that it is very thin, so it doesn't give that much moisture. Maybe if your using it as a moisturizer throughout the day it is fine, but I find after a shower it just is not enough moisture. The fact that is a bit more expensive than traditional lotions, and doesn't give much moisture is a bit of a gimmick. I don't see myself repurchasing this product.
Danielle R.
Amite, LA
Smells great. Goes on thin and dries into the skin quick. Leaves my skin hydrated and smooth and soft. No sticky residue. Love the spray bottle so I don't miss any areas of my skin.
Tiffany P.
Which do you like better - lotion or Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where did you find this?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this leave a greasy residue like a sunscreen?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Do you spray it on or rub it in?
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
What stores is this available in? I haven't seen it before.