BY VASELINE #49 in Lotion

Many women know they should be using body lotion every day, but skip it because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and slows down their morning routine.  Vaseline® Spray & GoMoisturizer is a quick, convenient spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so women can put their clothes right on and get on with their day. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy.

Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer is America’s most award-winning lotion and comes in three variants: Cocoa Radiant™ which contains pure cocoa butter and leaves skin feeling healthy and glowing, Aloe Fresh which contains pure aloe and leaves skin feeling healthy and fresh and Total Moisture®, which contains pure oat extract and leaves skin feeling healthy and soft.

Key Features & Benefits

• A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds (less than 10)
  • Delivers a radiant, even-tone look
  • Skin feels instantly soft – not sticky or greasy
  • Fast to apply, quick to absorb, so women can put their clothes right on after moisturizing
  • Targeted spray (width of woman’s wrist) dispenses lotion quickly and evenly

§  To apply, spray up, switch hands, spray down, and then rub in (“Up, Switch, Down, Rub”).

§  All over body coverage

SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can)

Reviews (2079)
Buy on Walgreens*
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
I was eager to try this product after seeing numourous adverts for it but was slightly underwhelmed. I admit it is very convienient if your in a rush but I wouldn't recommend it if you have very dry skin as it only provides a light mist. On the plus side the fragrances are amazing, but this product will not be replacing my everyday go to moisturizer.
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer was obviously invented by someone who's never cleaned a bathroom! Some guy in Product Development was probably like, "Hey, I bet ladies want to save themselves 3 seconds in the morning by spraying lotion all over the bathroom! Nevermind that they'll spend 5 minutes scrubbing misfired lotion spritz off the walls and floor."

Ok,it doesn't go EVERYWHERE, but it's just not possible to make sure that every last microdroplet of lotion ends up on your skin.

If the lotion itself was great, I wouldn't be opposed to using this in the shower. Except the lotion is so thin, it doesn't really do the job on my skin. Besides, slippery lotion fallout would create a falling hazard in the shower.

No thanks, Vaseline. I'll stick to regular lotion.
Ashley Y.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this stuff. It's so easy to apply and makes it easy to get those hard-to-reach spots. However, beware!! It will cake on your floor and make it slippery when it's wet, and then sticky once it dries. I try to always spray it with a towel underneath me, but then i realized I was also spraying the door and other things in my bathroom. A small price to pay for great skin, i suppose! ;)
Kayla D.
Superior, WI
I really like this moisturizer. It doesn't leave my skin oily I can use it and get dressed without my clothes sticking. I really like the scent. I will never use any other product since I started using this. I always try to find the bundled packs so I can get more than one. I recommend this product to everyone.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like that they came out with this!! I think it's an amazing product!! This moisturizes your body just like regular lotions do but without the mess!! This is just genius whoever created this!!
Marianne S.
Cobourg, ['', 'ON', '']
Wellness Guru Expert
I picked this lotion up after using the Vaseline Aloe spray. This has a more moisturising feel to it so I use it in the fall and winter. Sprays on easily and absorbs in seconds once rubbed in. Smells like chocolate! I do use much more product when using a spray lotion than a regular jar or bottle, so I end up having to repurchase more frequently, but that's the only downside I can find with this product.
Melissa A.
Omaha, NE
I got this product free for testing purposes through a vox box. It's still a must have item in my life :) Its so easy to just spray on the skin and always keeps me moisturized! The only downfall is its freezing going on your skin, but that's expected of any spray product.
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Great for dry skin really quick and easy to use absorbs fast. This is good for general everyday moisturizing
Sabrina V.
I received this in my Viva Vox box and was so excited to try! I loved the smell and how it was so easy to apply! It did make my skin very smooth and moisturized BUT it runs out quickly so you would get more lotion for the price by just getting a regular bottle
Monica R.
I went to Austin on my vacations and I took my Cocoa Radiance Vaseline Spray & Go with me as part of my #vivavoxbox from influenster... Let me tell you.. It's very easy to spray, not messy at all and my skin feels so soft... and I have very dry skin... Highly recommended!!!
Tiffany P.
Which do you like better - lotion or Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where did you find this?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this leave a greasy residue like a sunscreen?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Do you spray it on or rub it in?
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
What stores is this available in? I haven't seen it before.