BY VASELINE #49 in Lotion

Many women know they should be using body lotion every day, but skip it because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and slows down their morning routine.  Vaseline® Spray & GoMoisturizer is a quick, convenient spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so women can put their clothes right on and get on with their day. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy.

Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer is America’s most award-winning lotion and comes in three variants: Cocoa Radiant™ which contains pure cocoa butter and leaves skin feeling healthy and glowing, Aloe Fresh which contains pure aloe and leaves skin feeling healthy and fresh and Total Moisture®, which contains pure oat extract and leaves skin feeling healthy and soft.

Key Features & Benefits

• A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds (less than 10)
  • Delivers a radiant, even-tone look
  • Skin feels instantly soft – not sticky or greasy
  • Fast to apply, quick to absorb, so women can put their clothes right on after moisturizing
  • Targeted spray (width of woman’s wrist) dispenses lotion quickly and evenly

§  To apply, spray up, switch hands, spray down, and then rub in (“Up, Switch, Down, Rub”).

§  All over body coverage

SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can)

Reviews (2079)
Buy on Walgreens*
Dashael B.
Washougal , WA
I'd seen this product advertised on TV and thought. Hmm, that sure looks convenient, lotion you can spray on. So I headed to my local Walgreens and purchased it. It is a little bit more than I expected, but I thought why not pay a little extra for the added convenience. The next day I decided to wear shorts and since I don't need anyone to see my ashy legs I thought this was the perfect time to try out my new spray lotion. I sprayed my legs not realizing that the lotion didn't magically soak into my skin and I had to still rub it in. That was a little disappointing, but the smell and how moisturizing it was made up for that and more. It made my skin soft and glowing, and I smelled like a cocoa butter dream. Yum. I like this product a lot and will be repurchasing.
Moani A.
I absolutely love this spray on lotion. It's so easy to use. It goes on smooth & dries on smooth. Fast & easy to apply. It smells good & is sooo hydrating for the skin. It doesn't leave no sticky or oily residue after it dries. Even when it's humid or your sweating, it doesn't run or kink up or get sticky, it's just as it was before. I love it best after a nice shower. It's really good for the legs after a clean shave & nice shower. lol The product itself last awhile & when it's used, It lasts through out the day! No complaints here 😊.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product for when you hop out the shower and need to run out the door and don't really have time to apply lotion. All you need to do is spray, rub it in a little, and you're done! It's also great for lazy people like me. I love the smell; you can smell the cocoa but it's very subtle and not overpowering like other lotions. It moisturizes my skin very well. I would recommend this product!
Jenny P.
San Diego, CA
This lotion is a serious game changer. I usually hate taking the time to put lotion on after the shower, plus the fact that it usually takes a long time to set in before i can put clothes on. This stuff is easy to apply, smells very light and natural, and then gets absorbed very quickly. You do have to rub it in after you spray it on (just like spray sunscreen). Overall, this product is really great.
Liz W.
First, the vaseline brand of cocoa butter products is the best. The smell and how it moisturizes is awesome. I was very skeptical of the spray vs pump lotion. But I saw ad in magazine that it won award for best new product. I went to CVS, got a bottle and never looking back. I will say, it is sometimes nice to just have the pump when putting on lotion. Reguardless, of pump or spray, I use cocoa.
Chaneya B.
This product is amazing! I usually spray it all over my body after I shower. This is a great alternative to the standard petroleum jelly vaseline. I find that when I use the regular vaseline, it feels greasy and particles stick to my skin. But with this spray, I can rub it into my skin and it won't feel greasy at all. It lasts all day and has a pleasant smell. Overall, I recommend this product.

kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray is so convenient! It mists but doesn't get everywhere (the stream isn't super wide) and it absorbs into you skin really quickly. You do need to rub it but not much. There's no greasy residue or lingering smell. My only issue is that I don't find this very moisturizing. A real lotion is far more long lasting, but this is definitely more convenient and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this product in a set for my mom and tried it for myself. I love it, it's very moisturizing and the scent is great. The value of the product is good not to expensive. I definitely will buy again and recommend to others. I normally use it when I know I am wearing a dress or skirt. I don't use it under my jeans as I don't want to stain them with residue. Just my preference.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wow I am loving this spray this smells great and is a awesome product for your #summerbeachbag . I first used the Vaseline spray when I got it free in a # voxbox free from @influenster this spray puts shine and moisture in your skin and makes your skin beautiful threw those leg showing months and it's great in winter months two keeps your skin the way you always dreamed it could be .
Angela D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lotion!! It is so easy to put on. Regular lotion takes too long to put on and rub in. With this spray you can just easily spray it onto your skin and it is so much easier. It smells really nice and it isn't too pricey. The only think I dislike is the noise it makes when you press the nozzle. Other than that, I love this spray lotion. It also makes my skin glow!
Linda H.
Thinking about trying it. How is it for ashy skin?
Erin K.
Warren, OH
Is there only the two kinds of this? I've tried both, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out if there was another type. Love the Coco Radiant best!
Tara N.
Austintown, OH
Does this leave you feeling oily/greasy?
Linda H.
Is it good for ashy skin?
Amanda F.
Murrells Inlt, SC
WHAT IS THE BEST SCENT OF THE SPRAY AND GO?