BY VASELINE

Many women know they should be using body lotion every day, but skip it because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and slows down their morning routine.  Vaseline® Spray & GoMoisturizer is a quick, convenient spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so women can put their clothes right on and get on with their day. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy.

Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer is America’s most award-winning lotion and comes in three variants: Cocoa Radiant™ which contains pure cocoa butter and leaves skin feeling healthy and glowing, Aloe Fresh which contains pure aloe and leaves skin feeling healthy and fresh and Total Moisture®, which contains pure oat extract and leaves skin feeling healthy and soft.

Key Features & Benefits

• A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds (less than 10)
  • Delivers a radiant, even-tone look
  • Skin feels instantly soft – not sticky or greasy
  • Fast to apply, quick to absorb, so women can put their clothes right on after moisturizing
  • Targeted spray (width of woman’s wrist) dispenses lotion quickly and evenly

§  To apply, spray up, switch hands, spray down, and then rub in (“Up, Switch, Down, Rub”).

§  All over body coverage

SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can)

Reviews (2083)
Buy on Walgreens*
Shaneeka P.
Saint louis, MO
I bought Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Cocoa Radiant intending to save time putting on lotion. I thought it was genius to have come up with such an idea when it first came out and I was down for it. I paid around $8 for it at Family Dollar which I thought wasn’t bad at first. I love the actual lotion but the spray seemed to be a bit watered down and I have very dry skin so I had to reapply more than once throughout the day, which defeats the purpose of spray and go. I think it should save time not cost more time, which brings me to the next issue; I used it up so fast and for that price I think it should’ve lasted longer than a week or so. I wouldn’t buy this product again unless they changed the formula and size and keep the price the same, but until then it’s a no go for me.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really do like the spray lotion it's not greasy at all and observes very quickly in the my skin and I can put it on very quickly all those things are very important to me not a huge fan of the smell but it's not bad I would definitely recommend I got mine on clearance for three dollars
Dominique B.
Charlotte, NC
So call me lazy, but probably one of my least favorite things to do is to put on lotion. I don't really know why, but I kind of just dread the thought of thinking about it. I like this a lot because it just makes it a little more convenient for me. The combination of this and the in shower body lotion works wonders for my severely dry skin and helps me to feel moisturized throughout the day. Highly recommend this product to anyone.
cody m.
Independence
This product leaves your skin looking fantastic! It makes your skin glow. I use it everyday it will always be in my routine. I bought mine at Walmart, I have no regrets buying this product. Might I add that it smells super good! I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Haylie K.
North Liberty, IA
I like that it is a spray bottle and it is exactly what I was looking for in that sense. You can spray it on your back and all over plus you can hold it upside down or sideways to reach your back and that is beautiful about it BUT the smell is not good at all!! It smells like a combination of baby powder and sunscreen. I don't like the smell at all and I know that it is not supposed to smell like that. I do still use it because I love the moisture and the spray capabilities but I have to spray on body spray after it. Be careful if you spray it on while in bathroom and it gets on the floor because it is dangerously slippery.
Emily A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been buying this Spray & Go Moisturizer since it was released. It doesn't work as well as traditional lotion (in my opinion) but it's super convenient for travel. I always keep a bottle of this in my car because you never know when you might need a little added moisture.

I wish the consistency was thicker, as I think it would provide better and longer lasting hydration, but I recognize that would make the spray concept more difficult to achieve. I definitely need to use more of this than a typical moisturizer so I go through it faster but the convenience is worth it to me.

I will continue to repurchase!
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is a lazy girl's dream! Sometimes it just seems like a little too much work to pump out lotion and apply it to my body, but the Vaseline Spray moisturizer does the job with minimal effort. The nozzle sprays evenly to make sure you have just enough product where applied. Make sure to spray over a towel or on a carpeted surface. Even though the product doesn't spray all over the floor, you may have some that missed your body and will make the floor extra slick.
Donna-Marie W.
Virginia beach, va
Not going to lie I originally purchased this out of sheer laziness! Does it take me an exceptionally long time to apply lotion? No!
But lotion that you spray on & dries quickly! I'm in!!!
Works just as you would expect. Dries very quickly. By the time I was done with my legs, my arms were dry.
Isn't sticky, feels like any other soft Vaseline lotion.
Smells good, kept my skin soft and silky.
A larger variety of scents would be nice.
Maybe they are out there and I just haven't seen them yet.
I would definitely recommend you at least try it, you can thank me later.
#Vaseline #Sprayandgo #bathroomstaple
37734CRISTHINA N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encanta este aerosol en loción. Es tan fácil de usar. Saldrá a la lisa y seca en liso. Rápido y fácil de aplicar. Huele bien y es tan hidratante para la piel. No deja ningún residuo pegajoso o graso después de que se seque. Incluso cuando está húmedo o la sudoración, no se ejecuta o se retuerza o se ponen pegajosas, es sólo como lo era antes. Me encanta lo mejor después de una buena ducha. Es muy bueno para las piernas después de un afeitado limpio y buena ducha. lol El producto en sí dura un rato y cuando se usa, dura durante todo el día! No tengo quejas 😊.
Mary G.
King george, VA
I recently had my first baby last year and nobody tells you how dry and itchy your stomach gets as it grows. I also learned that if you want to avoid stretch marks to keep your skin hydrated. Not long into my pregnancy I discovered this product because when you're the size of a house your flexibility isn't the greatest. All I had to do was spray and run or in some spots just spray and let dry for a few minutes. this product totally saved my body! I have absolutely no stretch marks anywhere and I believe I owe it all to this product
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
What sent is the best?
Lydia D.
Where can i get this?
Kimberly R.
Tucson, AZ
Does this keep your skin silky for as long as the regular lotion? And which is everyone's favorite scent?
Erika C.
Is it better than applying lotion? does it leave a greasy feeling?
Takoia G.