BY VASELINE

Many women know they should be using body lotion every day, but skip it because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and slows down their morning routine.  Vaseline® Spray & GoMoisturizer is a quick, convenient spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so women can put their clothes right on and get on with their day. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy.

Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer is America’s most award-winning lotion and comes in three variants: Cocoa Radiant™ which contains pure cocoa butter and leaves skin feeling healthy and glowing, Aloe Fresh which contains pure aloe and leaves skin feeling healthy and fresh and Total Moisture®, which contains pure oat extract and leaves skin feeling healthy and soft.

Key Features & Benefits

• A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds (less than 10)
  • Delivers a radiant, even-tone look
  • Skin feels instantly soft – not sticky or greasy
  • Fast to apply, quick to absorb, so women can put their clothes right on after moisturizing
  • Targeted spray (width of woman’s wrist) dispenses lotion quickly and evenly

§  To apply, spray up, switch hands, spray down, and then rub in (“Up, Switch, Down, Rub”).

§  All over body coverage

SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can)

Reviews (2080)
Buy on Walgreens*
Shaneeka P.
Saint louis, MO
I bought Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Cocoa Radiant intending to save time putting on lotion. I thought it was genius to have come up with such an idea when it first came out and I was down for it. I paid around $8 for it at Family Dollar which I thought wasn’t bad at first. I love the actual lotion but the spray seemed to be a bit watered down and I have very dry skin so I had to reapply more than once throughout the day, which defeats the purpose of spray and go. I think it should save time not cost more time, which brings me to the next issue; I used it up so fast and for that price I think it should’ve lasted longer than a week or so. I wouldn’t buy this product again unless they changed the formula and size and keep the price the same, but until then it’s a no go for me.
Lauren M.
TX
The connivence of this product is what attracted me to it. It makes moisturizing super fast and easy. The con to this product is that it is very thin, so it doesn't give that much moisture. Maybe if your using it as a moisturizer throughout the day it is fine, but I find after a shower it just is not enough moisture. The fact that is a bit more expensive than traditional lotions, and doesn't give much moisture is a bit of a gimmick. I don't see myself repurchasing this product.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I really do like the spray lotion it's not greasy at all and observes very quickly in the my skin and I can put it on very quickly all those things are very important to me not a huge fan of the smell but it's not bad I would definitely recommend I got mine on clearance for three dollars
Cathryn G.
Centuria
This stuff smells incredible but not very much like chocolate.  It was a bit of a let down.  My shower is on the cold, north end of our home and getting out, feeling warm and fresh and then spraying this cold lotion on was not my idea of fun.  I have a hard enough time remember to lube up after a shower and adding a cold spray can to the routine did not go over well.  Afraid I had to pass this product on to someone else.
Dominique B.
Charlotte, NC
So call me lazy, but probably one of my least favorite things to do is to put on lotion. I don't really know why, but I kind of just dread the thought of thinking about it. I like this a lot because it just makes it a little more convenient for me. The combination of this and the in shower body lotion works wonders for my severely dry skin and helps me to feel moisturized throughout the day. Highly recommend this product to anyone.
cody m.
Independence
This product leaves your skin looking fantastic! It makes your skin glow. I use it everyday it will always be in my routine. I bought mine at Walmart, I have no regrets buying this product. Might I add that it smells super good! I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Emily B.
Portsmouth, OH
this lotion is the absolutely best lotion I have ever used before self tanning. It absorbs immediately allowing me to apply my self tanner and not feel sticky. I use it every week before I tan. This doesn't break me out like most products. I can't live with out it.
Kerri C.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite lotions. I love it for when I am about to leave my house with shorts or a dress on and need a little extra moisture so I don't look ashy. I don't recommend it for complete hydration, just a quick fix when you don't have a lot of time!
Emilie N.
Lawrence
Very convenient, but unfortunately it made me feel kind of sticky. It seemed gentle on the skin though, but it just wasn't for me. It took a while to dry down, and I just don't have a lot of time in the morning. Will not repurchase unfortunately.
kourt C.
Evansville
I've bought this product many times, and plan to continue buying it in the future. It's very easy to use, especially on days when you're running late. It also provides good hydration and a pleasing scent.
Tiffany P.
Which do you like better - lotion or Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where did you find this?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this leave a greasy residue like a sunscreen?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Do you spray it on or rub it in?
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
What stores is this available in? I haven't seen it before.