BY VASELINE

Moisturizes and absorbs in seconds. Skin is not sticky or greasy. Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray. Sprays using only compressed air. see more...

Kat J.
TX
Quick, easy, convenient,... That’s what I’m looking for in a body lotion. I need something that I don’t have to wait around for it to absorb. And I need something that doesn’t make it a hassle for me to apply to my entire body.

This Vaseline Spray-and-Go moisturizer is exactly that. It comes out in a liquid stream that is easy to rub in, absorbs quickly, and keeps skin smooth and soft all day. It has a slight citrus-floral scent, but nothing that sticks around all day or assaults your nose. It may not be the most intensive body lotion on the shelf, but if you’re looking for convenience and hydrated skin, this is the best thing out there. It’s intensive enough that you don’t have to reapply every couple of hours. I’ve been using my bottle for months now and haven’t had to replace it yet, so it’s a good value. Especially when you get the two pack,... And it helps remind me to lotion up without having to take a ton of time out of my day to do so. I recommend it for anybody on the go!

Slight warning: Use this on carpeted areas. This will make your floor slippery!
Christina D.
Fairfax Sta, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. I live at a fairly high elevation with really cold winters and my skin gets very, very dry. This lotion is quick and easy to use, and does not leave you greasy at all. I love it so much!
Isabella M.
My favorite after shower leg moisturizer. It's so smooth and not greasy at all. The only thing is I wish it was a little thicker! But I guess it can't be that thick since it's a spray-on! Would highly recommend.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
I love these. I hate the way thick lotion feels on my hands, so the spray and go's are perfect for me. They are fast and easy and keep you moisturized all day long. I would highly recommend. And would definitely keep buying.
Amber L.
This moisturizer is great and it's so convenient. I like to use it right after a shower. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
Gigi C.
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Total Moisture Love how this keeps me moisturized and without making a mess
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
Quick and easy to use. Can take on the go and doesn't take much to spray on to get your skin nice and moisturized. Doesn't break your bank either
Black P.
Very convenient! I love the spray option. It actually works. Very happy with this product.
R M.
I loved the spray and go moisturizer. saves application time. Targeted treatment, more hygienic and lasts just as long.
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
I love anything by Vaseline in their spray and go collection. Helps out a lot.