BY VASELINE

Moisturizes and absorbs in seconds. Skin is not sticky or greasy. Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray. Sprays using only compressed air. see more...

Megan M.
Megan M.
I always forget to moisturize my legs and they quite often get very dry. Thanks to this product, I can moisturize last minute and still have my legs dry and ready to go. It's a very light moisturizer and doesn't make skin oily, so it's perfect for last minute going out the door uses. Although it is fast drying I wouldn't say it's as fast as the advertisements which say I believe it only takes 30 seconds. It still drys quicker than any other I've tried but it does take a minute or two before its absorbed completely. Also, since it is so light, it's not a super moisturizing formula, so if you have super dry skin, I would go for something more moisturizing.
Annamarie H.
Annamarie H.
I love this spray on lotion and tje bottles tht i also by of the same kind i love it i use it everyday i love the way it makes. My skin feel i have tried other products witch i also love but this is the one product i always buy because it never leaves my skin feeling dry at all and it leavea it smooth as well and does not cause any irattion to my body after i use it i recommend this to anyone who is iffy about trying i would tell u tht u should u may juat love it as much as i do
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I enjoyed using the Spray & Go moisturizer - it absorbed quickly, left my skin soft, and was very quick & easy to use. Great product for someone like me who's a single mom and doesn't really have much time for personal grooming on a daily basis. My only issue was the tiny, thin stream - a little thicker would've been better and I wouldn't have felt like I was using so much lotion each time. I would recommend the product.
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
Hillsboro, OR
What I love the most about this product is the smell and the way it is practical. I like to use it when I am in a rush and don't have much time to put a creamy moisturizer on, or even on those hot summer days, where I don't want my moisturizer to feel sticky on the skin. Don't expect it to be a super hydrating lotion though, because the formula is not heavy.
anne marie l.
anne marie l.
Just like spray-on sunscreen, I was hesitant to try this product, as I feel that spray doesn't give you full coverage nor replicate the feeling of rub-on products... as I had assumed, felt the similar distaste for this product as it felt very chemical-filled - all lotion should be rubbed in in one way or another - packaging marketing ploy gone wrong.
alicia a.
alicia a.
Utica, NY
Who knew that moisturizing your legs and back could be so easy? It started by watching a commercial....the woman literally sprayed and dressed in like 2 minutes flat! I thought it couldn't be true, but it is! Spray, wipe, go! (Although I usually skip the wipe part and just throw on my clothes!) Never sticky, never greasy, just smooth skin!
Randi W.
Randi W.
My mother has always sworn by Vaseline for skin care. When I was little, she would spread Vaseline on my nose and and lips when they would get cracked in the winter. This spray and go moisture turns Vaseline into a full body care product for me! I love the fact that I don't have to get Vaseline all over my hands to use it.
brittany a.
brittany a.
Wareham, MA
I LOVE THIS!
It honestly completely lived up to my standards. Just like the name implies, all you have to do is spray it and go on with your day!
It's not sticky and it dries extraordinarily fast! I use this product EVERY DAY! It's way faster than using regular lotion. Definitely recommend.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Bloomington, IN
I love the even coverage that this convenient spray bottle provides. It's affordable, it's available at most stores, I bought it at CVS. It leaves me moisturized for about half of the day and then my arms need more. I would recommend it for those who want a convenient bottle of lotion.
Joanne J.
Joanne J.
Goose Creek, SC
I enjoy using this product when I'm in a hurry. It takes a little longer to absorb than some of the other lotions I've used but since it goes on in a thin layer it's quite easy to apply. Just have to remember to wipe the nozzle after use as lotion can accumulate after a while.