BY VASELINE

Jessie T.
Jessie T.
South Easton, MA
This was my absolute favorite lotion for years. I was heartbroken when it was discontinued in many CVS and Target stores. The smell was amazing, and Vaseline is my most trusted lotion brand. My skin would feel soft all day and I only applied once in the morning and once at night. I highly recommend this product, if you can find it anymore.
Terry J.
Terry J.
Taunton, MA
Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion Vitamin Burst is great it does wonders for my skin and smells great.And it's reasonably priced so you can use it every day like I do, I just simply apply it after my shower and my skin stays soft all day. I would highly recommend for any one who has dry skin or like me just wants touchable soft skin.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Bethel, CT
The SMELL is amaaaaaazing. I like the lotion itself, but ZI feel like it doesn't soak into my skin as easily as some other I've tried from Vaseline; it feels a bit slippery/sticky for some time after I put it on. That said, it definitely hydrates, and my skin feels a little plumper after I use it.
Cathy Y.
Cathy Y.
This is a nice lotion to have where ever, in the car, at work, at home, etc. I don't use it that often because I don't need to. It is gentle, but still works. It doesn't make you feel greasy after using it, which is a bonus. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a good lotion.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
I love vaseline. I have the vaseline petroleum jelly that I use on my lips every night before bed and my lips would be super soft by the next morning. So I decided to try this lotion out. I really like this product, it really did what it was supposed to and results were great.
Britney B.
Britney B.
Barnesville, OH
This stuff is my favorite it smells sooooo good I don't ok now if they even carry this one on the shelves anymore but if you can find it stock up. All there lotions smell so good! I would recommend putting it on right after a shower or bath for maximum help with moisturizing.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Johnson City, TN
Simply wanderful! Would and will be buying again! Very gentle formula and great scent! Super smooth feeling! Makes skin feel great and very refreshing! The smell and the smooth feeling last a long time! I love using this lotion at night begore bed, it is very relaxing to me!
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Omaha, NE
This feels like you are putting liquid satin onto your skin. And then it absorbs and your skin feels softer and smoothr. I like the scent and how long it lasts without being overpowering. It smells so nice on. I will buy again when I run out because my skin feels so nice.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
I love Vaseline products and this sure didn't change that! The pros are that is makes skin extremely soft and there are no cons! I think it is very long lasting. In my opinion I don't think it's pricey at all but that just depends on you! I would definitely buy again
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Alhambra, CA
Love this Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion so much because it has vitamins in it and it makes my skin feel so soft. I love the vaseline branded products and this was one that I liked a lot. Thank goodness for vaseline because its products are what keeps me smooth